Car Dealership - 150k
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Banned Reputation points: 17587

Quote Originally Posted by thefunder View Post
    I have a car dealership making about 130-180k/month with good balances. Is there a company that will give him 150k at a 1.22 or less over 12 months, with 10 points commission?
    You do realize that you are supposed to be the professional, not the client. Put him in check or quit wasting time on a deal that I'll end up closing at 1.27 (happily earning 6% on) lol - best advice you are going to get. If you can't help but let clients walk all over you, this is not the business you should be in.

Wow. You guys are very quick to try to put someone down and label them an idiot. I funded him today for $150k - 12 months at a 1.25 and made 6 points. I have closed 100+ deals at 1.40 and above, trust me I know how to close a deal, this merchant was good repeat merchant and I wanted to get him the best rate possible. I know you guys are scared of competition but the amount of people trying to scare people out of the industry on here is pathetic. FYI for all of you BIG SHOTS, a monkey could do this stuff. I am 20 and have funded over $3million in the last year and a half doing this. Stop acting like you are hot ****, cause you aint.