lenders backdooring deals
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

lenders backdooring deals

which lenders are notorious for brokering deals

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

This industry needs to be regulated, this is reminding me of the corruption of Online poker. Have to say, the 49 percent over 3 months should be criminal. Recently a lender told me 50k for 72k 1100 daily..really?? I wouldn't trust most of them and soon a list will be revealed unless my situation is resolved peacefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Paperchaser View Post
    which lenders are notorious for brokering deals
    the biggest players in the game OnDeck and AdvanceMe come to mind for me. From taking deals and giving them to their bigger ISOs, to declining them and using drip marketing/reselling with inside sales teams at a discount.

then you have bobfunding@gmail.com, etc. lol

Quote Originally Posted by golf2014 View Post
    This industry needs to be regulated, this is reminding me of the corruption of Online poker. Have to say, the 49 percent over 3 months should be criminal. Recently a lender told me 50k for 72k 1100 daily..really?? I wouldn't trust most of them and soon a list will be revealed unless my situation is resolved peacefully.
    I was from those days when online poker was "the industry" for 20-somethings, it will always hold a special place in my heart as I made a ton of money making a fulfilling and independent living working for myself.

I see a lot of parallels between this and poker....

Beginning (pre-2006) --a niche game with lots of bad players and veterans making most of the money
    Mainstream (--> poker becomes mainstream with Moneymaker 2003 main event winner, avg skill level of player goes up as does the money pouring into the game from casual fans

However the last, and current step was government interference, from the illegalization of depositing on online sites with US banks, Black Friday where many poker players' funds were frozen (of which I was one) which sank the appeal of the casual player and drastically lowered the pool of available money.

Nowadays the margins are so small and the rake so high that it is almost impossible to make money at online poker for an average player...what was once a blooming opportunity was cut down by the greed of bureaucrats.

I do fear government greed/regulation will have the same effect and crush this industry as it did with poker.
    Last edited by Lender Of Gold; 03-23-2015 at 10:43 AM.