D and F Funders
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 1322

D and F Funders

Getting you A, B and C paper funded is relatively easy these days, there are 50 companies out there that will fund these files. Every new funding company I am seeing wants your "higher quality" paper. I must have heard this pitch 1000 times "send us your A+ paper and lets get a few deals done and then we will see about D and F paper.

Everyone knows the most important part of marketing and really the only way it works is to get your deals funded that no one really wants, otherwise the ROI is just not there. The cost of marketing over the last few years has skyrocketed and if you do not get your lower quality deals funded its really tough to make it work.

The 2 main companies that have always funded these type of deals are Pearl and Yellowstone. Sure you have had a bunch of other companies pop up over the last few years that have tried to copy both of their models but the bulk of the high risk deals have been funded by these two groups.

So here is the reason I am posting all this:

Ever since Pearl got bought out a few weeks ago they stopped doing anything past a 2nd position, anything under a 550 Fico score and have started paying other advance e companies off. Basically they are just another A, B and C funder and barely resemble the old Pearl.

I am looking to recruit Iso's to send over to Yellowstone who is now the only larger company left funding these type of deals. I can hook you up with my man over there Avi Dahan, him and his brother are top notch folks and will take great care of you and your files.

PM me for more info
    Last edited by bizloanbroker; 02-24-2015 at 07:33 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 13325 isaacdstern's Avatar

I can confirm that ever since Pearl's deal happened our deal flow is up 20%

Your comments regarding Pearl are not accurate. Yes, they want to be more aggressive on pricing and term in hopes it results in "A" paper deals. But the definition of "A" paper at Pearl and Yellowstone is very different than the real "A" paper companies, like On Deck and CAN. Pearl has not stopped taking HIGH RISK paper, has not stopped doing multi position paper, has not stopped taking merchants with FICO's below 550 (which is so absurd to even say) and sure as hell isn't in the On Deck or CAN market, and really never wants to be. I'm not sure where you are getting your info from, but the information you are posting seems to be a tactic to move paper away from Pearl and push it to Yellowstone. I've noticed it on your last few posts. Not sure if you work there or are just trying to get a rip off other ISO's who haven't figured out how to go direct, but either way, if you want to have a discussion about this, or simply want to get clarification on the information you are posting on this site, PM me. I'd be happy to discuss it with you. But I'd appreciate you not stating information you hear 3rd party that apparently is being relayed to you by someone who knows zero about what goes on here. Thank you.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

Sign up with Cresthill Capital...we have the largest Micro-Funding-Program funding 2K-25K with our Non-invasive underwriting for the micro-program and we pay Double Digit Commissions.
    We also fund up to $350,000 the B/C/D/High Risk/Out of the box situations/Trucking/Transportation/Construction/wireless/Home-based/Constructions/up to 7 NSF's/Tax issues/Bankruptcies(Casebycase)/Over leveraged/Messy situations.

We are now in full swing making offers same/Latest next day. Double Digit Commissions are paid twice a week.
    we now also have Account Executives that act as your employee on "our payroll" that are available to call 100 times a day to help make the submissions smooth!! (they sit alongside the underwriters!!!!!)..
    Sign-up today...
    bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    Last edited by mcaguru; 02-24-2015 at 10:14 AM.

to my knowledge bizloan does not work here

Maybe it's time to hire him. He seems to LOVE to market your company more than his own.

Posting downright lies and false information about a competitor, regardless of what you think about them or how strong of a relationship you have with another company, is a dirty game and should be stopped on this site.

Guys lets get along the argument should maybe be (if we need to argue about something!) who is the Exxon the Mobile and the Shell of the High Risk Space.

I agree but I also agree with a lot of what he said in his post about cost of marketing and the importance of funding the high risk deals.

Cresthill is up over 50%!! I assumed it was our Double Digit Commission structure and never credited the tremendous influx of files had anything to do with other lenders risk for appetite. (or lack of)...

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GoodCustomerService View Post
    Your comments regarding Pearl are not accurate. Yes, they want to be more aggressive on pricing and term in hopes it results in "A" paper deals. But the definition of "A" paper at Pearl and Yellowstone is very different than the real "A" paper companies, like On Deck and CAN. Pearl has not stopped taking HIGH RISK paper, has not stopped doing multi position paper, has not stopped taking merchants with FICO's below 550 (which is so absurd to even say) and sure as hell isn't in the On Deck or CAN market, and really never wants to be. I'm not sure where you are getting your info from, but the information you are posting seems to be a tactic to move paper away from Pearl and push it to Yellowstone. I've noticed it on your last few posts. Not sure if you work there or are just trying to get a rip off other ISO's who haven't figured out how to go direct, but either way, if you want to have a discussion about this, or simply want to get clarification on the information you are posting on this site, PM me. I'd be happy to discuss it with you. But I'd appreciate you not stating information you hear 3rd party that apparently is being relayed to you by someone who knows zero about what goes on here. Thank you.
    Why PM you? why not air out in the open for all to see and comment?

I agree with Mathieu...should be fun to watch

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Isaac agrees with me again? what is this world coming to?

Chambo someone out there that does NOT agree with you??

Senior Member Reputation points: 52185 ADiamond's Avatar

so if all these companies are the best D & F funders, who are the best E funders?

or are funders not graded as E?

WHAT HAPPENED TO E?!
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Quote Originally Posted by ADiamond View Post
    so if all these companies are the best D & F funders, who are the best E funders?

or are funders not graded as E?

WHAT HAPPENED TO E?!
    In the 1930's the grade letter "E" had disappeared from the educational system because there was concern that it would be mistaken for “excellent".
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

well said Amanda!

lol

Amanda did not know your were a history ...

Quote Originally Posted by WhoisKingsley View Post
    In the 1930's the grade letter "E" had disappeared from the educational system because there was concern that it would be mistaken for “excellent".
    lol wow, I almost thought you were joking.
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

My kids ask a lot of questions... I make them find the answers. That question was coincidentally asked last week.
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

From 1st to 8th grade, my schools used the letter grades, E,G,S,N

E indeed stood for excellent and was the highest letter
    G for Good
    S for Satisfactory
    N for Needs improvement

E+, E, E-, G+, G, G- and so on.

Please send Yellowstone only your E+, E, E-, G+, G, G- deals!!!!

LOL

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

I'm more of a C, D guy myself but I dabble in the Es and beyond.

portchart.png

This is chart of my LC consumer loans by risk grade concentration

Banned Reputation points: 17587

YSC deals in Y Paper - as in why would the merchant ever consider a deal like this.

Hahaha, just busting balls obv, YSC is legit - gets a lot of deals done that very few others can. Jonathan is a hustler over there too.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
    YSC deals in Y Paper - as in why would the merchant ever consider a deal like this.

Hahaha, just busting balls obv, YSC is legit - gets a lot of deals done that very few others can. Jonathan is a hustler over there too.
    hah that was the most passive aggressive post if i've ever seen one.

YSC doesn't mess around when it comes to getting stuff done, I can vouch for that. Isaac has an army under him.
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter