D and F Funders
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

Senior Member Reputation points: 1322

D and F Funders

Getting you A, B and C paper funded is relatively easy these days, there are 50 companies out there that will fund these files. Every new funding company I am seeing wants your "higher quality" paper. I must have heard this pitch 1000 times "send us your A+ paper and lets get a few deals done and then we will see about D and F paper.

Everyone knows the most important part of marketing and really the only way it works is to get your deals funded that no one really wants, otherwise the ROI is just not there. The cost of marketing over the last few years has skyrocketed and if you do not get your lower quality deals funded its really tough to make it work.

The 2 main companies that have always funded these type of deals are Pearl and Yellowstone. Sure you have had a bunch of other companies pop up over the last few years that have tried to copy both of their models but the bulk of the high risk deals have been funded by these two groups.

So here is the reason I am posting all this:

Ever since Pearl got bought out a few weeks ago they stopped doing anything past a 2nd position, anything under a 550 Fico score and have started paying other advance e companies off. Basically they are just another A, B and C funder and barely resemble the old Pearl.

I am looking to recruit Iso's to send over to Yellowstone who is now the only larger company left funding these type of deals. I can hook you up with my man over there Avi Dahan, him and his brother are top notch folks and will take great care of you and your files.

PM me for more info
    Last edited by bizloanbroker; 02-24-2015 at 07:33 AM.