Quote Originally Posted by GoodCustomerService View Post
Your comments regarding Pearl are not accurate. Yes, they want to be more aggressive on pricing and term in hopes it results in "A" paper deals. But the definition of "A" paper at Pearl and Yellowstone is very different than the real "A" paper companies, like On Deck and CAN. Pearl has not stopped taking HIGH RISK paper, has not stopped doing multi position paper, has not stopped taking merchants with FICO's below 550 (which is so absurd to even say) and sure as hell isn't in the On Deck or CAN market, and really never wants to be. I'm not sure where you are getting your info from, but the information you are posting seems to be a tactic to move paper away from Pearl and push it to Yellowstone. I've noticed it on your last few posts. Not sure if you work there or are just trying to get a rip off other ISO's who haven't figured out how to go direct, but either way, if you want to have a discussion about this, or simply want to get clarification on the information you are posting on this site, PM me. I'd be happy to discuss it with you. But I'd appreciate you not stating information you hear 3rd party that apparently is being relayed to you by someone who knows zero about what goes on here. Thank you.
Why PM you? why not air out in the open for all to see and comment?