Where are all of these deals that are 500k?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 3217 CO1's Avatar

So where is all of these deals that are 500k over coming from? GBR with its 1m deal, EC with a 1.2m, etc. !?

Banned Reputation points: 123

Your not going to find them generating 50-60 apps a month.

So how are these deals being found?

They aren't ALL going directly to GBR, if they were i wouldn't see this add in the bottom right of my screen...

What types of businesses have the sales for a 500k - 2m deal but not the credit or time to go to a traditional lender?

Yellowstone has done a 2 million dollar deal to a wind company, and etc.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

The really big deals come from networking with company heads and other movers and shakers. They won't be available to your average two bit ISO unless you are polished and have great credentials. A multimillion dollar business owner won't work with a typical Joe Blow and his used car salesman pitch.

We do shows; introducting the product, we are working on a TV Commerical, We do press 1's, We do mailers, We do Lendio, We do almost everything everyone else does, So. . .

I will give you 3/4 of my commission on a deal like that; any one that submits to my company.

Member Reputation points: 33

Quote Originally Posted by CO1 View Post
    I will give you 3/4 of my commission on a deal like that; any one that submits to my company.
    If you are willing to give up 3/4 commission on a deal so large, wouldn't it make sense to charge the client a lower rate and pass it on to the client instead? This is not your average deal, if someone is taking 500k-$2 million they are already generating large revenue, so the risk of default is lower (unless there is something funny going on). You need genuine trust from the folks who run these companies to close this type of deal. And if they don't know you than it's unlikely that they'll do business with you.

I can't answer the how they are being found question but I can tell you that a lot of the $250K+ deals are using us in conjunction with their bank lines as we will subordinate.

If you pull the stats on average funding from most brokers/funders on mcas, it still comes in around $25-30K avg funded deal size. The $500K+ deals were never the market for the merchant advance industry, especially with 6-12 mo terms. With the loan product, that now can go out past 12 months, and, requires PG's, you are seeing larger deals getting done-

requires PG's ?? Well I want a nice sized deal like that.

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

wouldn't we all!

Express working capital did a 1mm dollar deal just a week ago! Express is crazy with there 100k over deals.