Nick Kiely- CapAssist TOTALLY ROCKS!!!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 290 1StopFunding's Avatar

With so many negative posts here lately, I thought I would give a shout out to Nick who came through on a deal, I know no one else would've come close to funding at the six figure amount we got from CapAssist.

Customer had shopped deal before calling me on Friday. I sent deal to Nick..he asked what we needed, took some time and came back with an offer that was exactly what client requested. Offer would pay off 2 smaller advances and allow her to net what she had to have. As the evening went on, client called that she needed an additional $36K....Nick went to work and moved the deal through underwriting and got a green light.

Just got off with Nick, who called to tell me barring any kawinkadinks, this deal will fund on tomorrow. That is what I call excellent customer service!!!!

If you're not doing business with this guy..you should be. Hit him up at: nick@capassist.com
    Cheryl Tibbs- General Manager
    Equipment LeaseCo Inc
    www.equipmentleaseco.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 13596 isaacdstern's Avatar

We love cap-assist

Member Reputation points: 567

Thank you for the kind words Cheryl. It's always a pleasure doing business with someone like yourself.

Same goes for you Issac! You guys are great. Hoping to make it up there to meet you in person one of these days.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1StopFunding View Post
    With so many negative posts here lately, I thought I would give a shout out to Nick who came through on a deal, I know no one else would've come close to funding at the six figure amount we got from CapAssist.

Customer had shopped deal before calling me on Friday. I sent deal to Nick..he asked what we needed, took some time and came back with an offer that was exactly what client requested. Offer would pay off 2 smaller advances and allow her to net what she had to have. As the evening went on, client called that she needed an additional $36K....Nick went to work and moved the deal through underwriting and got a green light.

Just got off with Nick, who called to tell me barring any kawinkadinks, this deal will fund on tomorrow. That is what I call excellent customer service!!!!

If you're not doing business with this guy..you should be. Hit him up at: nick@capassist.com
    Definitely a nice change of energy on here!

Senior Member Reputation points: 23750

I agree Nick and Holley are great to work with over at Cap Assist. Highly recommend both of them and Cap Assist.