Hello I have some experience in this industry, in the recent past I was working with a broker the problem is their team get the paperwork and close the deal, but they are facing problems to approval, close deals fast and I know that close a deal dont take more than 7 days or even less,

Well, now I am study the MCA lenders, companies to work and send my deals, my business model is telemarketing so I have a team and centers generating leads through telemarketing, we generate new leads daily and what I seeking is a company to work that pays me good commisions, can do several positions loans, have a good customer retention, and have fast approval system

At the moment my team only generate leads so I dont have closers, but I can hire a team to get the paperwork and close the deals also if the commision is good

so in resume I seeking this

1-10% or more commision per deal closed

2- can do several positions loans

3- good customer retention

4- fast approval system (the same day or 24 hours approvals)

5- fast commisions payout through bank transfer

6- good MCA rates for merchants

7- have a team of closers (if possible as option)

8- Pay the same commision on renewals that you pay for the first money advanced

I am review some companies now can capital, cresthill capital, snapadvances, Yellowstone but I would like know what options you can recommend me, I think that will provide good business volume weekly to my principal MCA company, however I would like work with some lenders for more funding options and rates let me know

Thanks

Gabriel