ISO deal, can you recommend a good company?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hello I have some experience in this industry, in the recent past I was working with a broker the problem is their team get the paperwork and close the deal, but they are facing problems to approval, close deals fast and I know that close a deal dont take more than 7 days or even less,

Well, now I am study the MCA lenders, companies to work and send my deals, my business model is telemarketing so I have a team and centers generating leads through telemarketing, we generate new leads daily and what I seeking is a company to work that pays me good commisions, can do several positions loans, have a good customer retention, and have fast approval system

At the moment my team only generate leads so I dont have closers, but I can hire a team to get the paperwork and close the deals also if the commision is good

so in resume I seeking this

1-10% or more commision per deal closed

2- can do several positions loans

3- good customer retention

4- fast approval system (the same day or 24 hours approvals)

5- fast commisions payout through bank transfer

6- good MCA rates for merchants

7- have a team of closers (if possible as option)

8- Pay the same commision on renewals that you pay for the first money advanced

I am review some companies now can capital, cresthill capital, snapadvances, Yellowstone but I would like know what options you can recommend me, I think that will provide good business volume weekly to my principal MCA company, however I would like work with some lenders for more funding options and rates let me know

Thanks

Gabriel

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

Cresthill Capital is your best option:

YEP!

WE LOOK AT ALL

100% we recently hired the manager of customer service that oversaw 100,000 merchants for one of the biggest credit card processors.
    YES our new salaried underwriting department added about 1 new person a month last year!

5- fast commissions payout through bank transfer
    YES!!

for high risk merchants we are competitive.

we can discuss. (i don't let commission based reps touch ISO Paper, will have to discuss options.
    8- Pay the same commission on renewals that you pay for the first money advanced
    YES

sign-up today bizdev@cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

This is crazy -- you want to get 10% or more for LEADGEN?
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

correct let it be known cresthill capitals Admins can practically close the deal.... if the ISO requests help!

with that % I would be able to hire closers, but at the moment dont have, what I say is at the moment with the broker that I work they put the closers and team that get paperwork but I dont get the 10% however if the company put the closers I am able to accept less commision of course

Check PM

Quote Originally Posted by Cashfunder01 View Post
    with that % I would be able to hire closers, but at the moment dont have, what I say is at the moment with the broker that I work they put the closers and team that get paperwork but I dont get the 10% however if the company put the closers I am able to accept less commision of course

For all your medical and healthcare deals give James a call at ProMED Healthcare Financing. 631-468-6325

Hello I have some experience in this industry, in the recent past I was working with a broker the problem is their team get the paperwork and close the deal, but they are facing problems to approval, close deals fast and I know that close a deal dont take more than 7 days or even less,

Well, now I am study the MCA lenders, companies to work and send my deals, my business model is telemarketing so I have a team and centers generating leads through telemarketing, we generate new leads daily and what I seeking is a company to work that pays me good commisions, can do several positions loans, have a good customer retention, and have fast approval system

At the moment my team only generate leads so I dont have closers, but I can hire a team to get the paperwork and close the deals also if the commision is good

I am review some companies now can capital, cresthill capital, snapadvances, Yellowstone but I would like know what options you can recommend me, I think that will provide good business volume weekly to my principal MCA company, however I would like work with some lenders for more funding options and rates let me know

Thanks

Gabriel

I continue seeking a ISO deal with a serious company, I can provide good volume however I dont want work with companies that have clawback if your company dont have this and meet my requeriments contact me inmediately

Thanks

Senior Member Reputation points: 1815

Good luck. If you were so valuable as an ISO you wouldn't be out seeking a home.

I continue seeking a ISO deal with a serious company, I can provide good volume however I dont want work with companies that have clawback if your company dont have this and meet my requeriments contact me inmediately

Thanks
    Ill Take your deals , dedicate a highly skilled closer just for you from my sales team. We will instruct you on how to screen the leads and make them deals. If this is of your interest we can move to a second step. Let me know

Senior Member Reputation points: 8592

Is it just me or was his initial post a headache to read. Maybe i am just anal but the grammar was so bad I can't take it seriously.
    Second place? Set of steak knives.

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Thanks
    you're brand new to the industry, unproven, and you want to make demands? Why not sign up with one r two companies, take it on the chin initially, PROVE YOURSELF FOR 3-4 months of funding, THEN come back making demands.

If you are half as good as you advertize, the companies you work with would ammend your ISO agreement and others would love to sign you up

jotucker1983
    Cashfunder,

I'm in BOLD below:

How do you know this? How do you know it takes 7 days or less to close ANY file? Just curious.

So you just generate leads? What do you define as a lead? Is it a completed application/statements, along with a screened merchant such as their fico score estimate, number of NSFs in the previous 6 months, any current liens, etc.? Or is it everything I listed without the completed application/statements? Why do you just generate leads? 95% of the business is being able to generate a high amount of quality leads consistently, why don't you close your own deals? I have always had this question with lead generation companies in general, if you can consistently produce what you deem "quality" leads, then why don't you setup your own Broker Agreement and send the paperwork in yourself?

You want 10% in commission along with "good" MCA rates? As in "good" I assume you mean premium pricing? That's not going to happen. In regards to getting an approval within 24 hours, it depends on the file as well as what's going on within your Lender's Underwriting Department that particular day/week. Good customer retention is your job, the lender should be handling the management of the payback procedure as well as have a Customer Service Department, but it's your job to follow up with your client to make sure they have having a good experience. And again, why don't you close your own deals?

Another recommendation that I have is that you should really work on your grammar, spelling and punctuation. It's why I personally believe our industry's door is too wide open, you have people just walking in that can't formulate a concrete sentence, yet they are demanding 10% commissions on multiple stacked deals. It would help that if you are going to ask for 10% commissions that you actually spell commission properly. Don't mean to be a prick, just sharing my personal viewpoints.

Thanks

Gabriel
    Last edited by jotucker1983; 02-25-2015 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    you're brand new to the industry, unproven, and you want to make demands? Why not sign up with one r two companies, take it on the chin initially, PROVE YOURSELF FOR 3-4 months of funding, THEN come back making demands.

If you are half as good as you advertize, the companies you work with would ammend your ISO agreement and others would love to sign you up
    Yes chambo I am new in this industry but I want work with the right people from now, not start with a company that not pay me well or is difficult to grow so everyone that will work a business like these must look at the best option first, doesnt matter if you are brand new or if you are veteran because for example when you are seeking a job in a company you check all the options to see who is the best for you in all aspects and compare them so is the same in all things of life

Senior Member Reputation points: 13325 isaacdstern's Avatar

Be nice Mathieu

Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
    Cashfunder,

I'm in BOLD below:
    Ok John first of all maybe my grammar is not the best because english is not my native language but I dont think that this business will run only with people that have "good grammar" LOL

regarding close my own deals, I would can do it however I am starting so prefer use the company closers that have more experience and skills that closers that I can hire at least for now

Member Reputation points: 10 Oceanfinancing's Avatar

email me at JP@oceanfinancing

jotucker1983
    Ok John first of all maybe my grammar is not the best because english is not my native language but I dont think that this business will run only with people that have "good grammar" LOL

regarding close my own deals, I would can do it however I am starting so prefer use the company closers that have more experience and skills that closers that I can hire at least for now
    Well, I have been in this business for over 8 years and I can tell you, the landscape is extremely competitive right now and merchants have become more restrictive on whom they allow to work their deals. When you approach a merchant with an email that has sentences and paragraphs structured similarly to how you type on this Forum, most merchants won't take you seriously. You might say that's not "fair," but it is what it is.

Secondly, you keep mentioning this concept of having someone else close your own deals, yet you want 10% commission on top of premium pricing? That doesn't line up with the current marketplace my friend which again, just shows you don't truly have a lot of experience. If you are just sending referrals, you aren't getting anywhere near 10% commission and if you are pricing merchants with premium pricing, you also aren't getting anywhere near 10% commission.

If you produce quality leads like you say, then you need to work with an established Broker who can train you properly to close your own deals. Do that for about 1 or 2 years, then once you are properly trained and understand this business, then you can seek out your own Partnership Agreements as a Direct Broker with Lenders that fit your Business Plan.

Member Reputation points: 23

Contact me: marketing@funderscloud.com. We have 30 Lenders who Compete for your business.

Member Reputation points: 23

Your Absolute Best Option: FundersCloud. Numerous Lenders Compete For Your Business. Proprietary Software. One Credit Check. Email: marketing@funderscloud.com with your scenarios for More.

We can do any healthcare related industries for you. Feel free to email me for info.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

Lendini 10 points automatically and well organized!!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 1240

Robert Menzel @ World Business Lenders
    Rmenzel@wbl.com
    Cell - 631-235-3423