Contacted by offshore call center for their services.
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Contacted by offshore call center for their services.

It doesnt take a genius to know that you dont need a guy in the south pacific, accent or not, to close deals for you. But to go through the yellow pages and find business owners who may need loans? I dont know. I think it is junk trying to get any third party dialer in b2b to help unless they are siting behind you. I think it is a sensative topic as well "hi sir, does your business need money?"

I am just not feeling it. It is always tempting to find easier ways to get qualified calls on the phone. I bet the cost per aquisiton will be higher than the volume makes up for anyways.

Are my thoughts in the right direction?

Hi, I have some experience using offshore and near shore centers to generate leads, one thing is call the business, pre qualify and send you the information and other is close the deal, in my business model I use they to call business and offer the cash advance belive me or not some centers can generate in average 2 leads per agent daily, so for me is good the thing is get good centers, and put them to work

which centers?

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moneyformerchant View Post
    It doesnt take a genius to know that you dont need a guy in the south pacific, accent or not, to close deals for you. But to go through the yellow pages and find business owners who may need loans? I dont know. I think it is junk trying to get any third party dialer in b2b to help unless they are siting behind you. I think it is a sensative topic as well "hi sir, does your business need money?"

I am just not feeling it. It is always tempting to find easier ways to get qualified calls on the phone. I bet the cost per aquisiton will be higher than the volume makes up for anyways.

Are my thoughts in the right direction?
    The right direction is the lowest CPA you can get... so long as it's legal and scaleable.

What's wrong with the south pacific? They need jobs, and we have money to provide those jobs. If anything, we are supporting the less fortunate
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801