I know this is way outside of the box...
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

They found me on LinkedIn and asked the following so I thought I'd throw it out there.

We are a South African company in Pretoria we are looking for project finance/loan for our agricultural project. We wondering of you do international finance? We are looking for $ 20 million

Does anyone have any clue who might be able to help if this is in fact real?

Luquidity is one that comes to mind.

Recommendation is don't waste your time. Find another deal. LinkedIn has become the new craigslist in some ways for scams. It's different if there is a relationship through LinkedIn but if its just someone who randomly requested you and once you accepted they emailed you some long pitch then it's probably fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Find My Business a Loan View Post
    They found me on LinkedIn and asked the following so I thought I'd throw it out there.

We are a South African company in Pretoria we are looking for project finance/loan for our agricultural project. We wondering of you do international finance? We are looking for $ 20 million

Does anyone have any clue who might be able to help if this is in fact real?

Luquidity is one that comes to mind.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3217 CO1's Avatar

Linkden is a gold mine if you know how to use it to your arsinal. .1 of my colleagues got great deals from there . . . 300k,175k, an counting to name a few. You need to know how to weed out the shrubs. . but comparing it to craiglist is not a great comparrison.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2019 Lenders.Marketing's Avatar

A lot of big numbers recently!
    Last edited by Lenders.Marketing; 02-19-2015 at 07:09 PM.
    3110 Main Street
    Building C
    Santa Monica, CA 90405

info@lendersmarketing.com
    www.lendersmarketing.com

Direct (805) 765-6459
    Toll-Free (888) 988-2867
    Fax Number (818) 925-9686

We connect Lenders with their future clients

Check out how our Business Loan Triggers work:
    http://www.lendersmarketing.com/busi...-triggers.html

I had them send over a complete Business Plan and Projected 10 year Cash Flow which yields $153,425,014 after year 10.

Starting to look more and more legit.

They are actually seeking 100 Million but can get started for 20 Million to set up a feed lot, a factory together with the several retail stores under one roof to breed and produce Halaal meat and non-Pork processed meat products to supply the growing Halaal and non-Pork market in the area.

Again if anyone knows anyone who does this kind of thing I'd appreciate some guidance.
    Last edited by Find My Business a Loan; 02-19-2015 at 06:57 PM.
    info@findmybusinessaloan.com
    (888) 654-5626 (LOAN)

3785 Telegraph Road
    Suite K
    Ventura CA 93003

Although it may not seem so I'm actually a fan of LinkedIn. What I meant is that much more spamming and fakes are using it now more than ever. People can't get excited over every message they get. I have over 10k connections and because of that it's exponentially growing. Every day I get messages from people that have fake profiles with pics that aren't theirs about POTENTIAL DEALS. People just have to be careful and not believe everything face value like they use to do with Craigslist in 2006.lol (That's what I meant)

Quote Originally Posted by CO1 View Post
    Linkden is a gold mine if you know how to use it to your arsinal. .1 of my colleagues got great deals from there . . . 300k,175k, an counting to name a few. You need to know how to weed out the shrubs. . but comparing it to craiglist is not a great comparrison.

9 out of 10 deals you get online from people in other countries ESPECIALLY in South Africa aren't going to happen or just aren't real. In the time it takes you to find the real ones you could have found 100 retail stores to provide MCA loans too and actually have made money. Just my opinion....

Quote Originally Posted by Find My Business a Loan View Post
    I had them send over a complete Business Plan and Projected 10 year Cash Flow which yields $153,425,014 after year 10.

Starting to look more and more legit.

They are actually seeking 100 Million but can get started for 20 Million to set up a feed lot, a factory together with the several retail stores under one roof to breed and produce Halaal meat and non-Pork processed meat products to supply the growing Halaal and non-Pork market in the area.

Again if anyone knows anyone who does this kind of thing I'd appreciate some guidance.
    Last edited by cardinalequity; 02-19-2015 at 10:33 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3217 CO1's Avatar

Ah- yes than I agree with you. . Linkden has helped us out a lot from marketing to getting potential deals. But it's a fishing game of course. .