consolidates the merchant's existing advances into 1 and also brings the payments
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

consolidates the merchant's existing advances into 1 and also brings the payments

We will provide an offer and pay off existing advances up to 50% of the offer amount. This not only consolidates the merchant's existing advances into 1 but also brings their daily payments down significantly.

For example a merchant that qualifies for 50k and currently has 2 balances of 15k and 10k could consolidate those 2 advances by having us pay off the advances and still net 25k-- saving merchant money as well

We are looking forward to reviewing your future submissions and continuing to build this relationship with you.

Steven Kamhi
    Phone 516-444-3499
    Fax 1-516-765-9184
    STEVENK@NULOOKCAPITAL.COM

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

my isos tell me Steven has some unique programs!
    bizdev@cresthillcapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 8592

Quote Originally Posted by stevenk View Post
    We will provide an offer and pay off existing advances up to 50% of the offer amount. This not only consolidates the merchant's existing advances into 1 but also brings their daily payments down significantly.

For example a merchant that qualifies for 50k and currently has 2 balances of 15k and 10k could consolidate those 2 advances by having us pay off the advances and still net 25k-- saving merchant money as well

We are looking forward to reviewing your future submissions and continuing to build this relationship with you.

Steven Kamhi
    Phone 516-444-3499
    Fax 1-516-765-9184
    This would not be saving the merchants money lol........Buying out interest with more interest never saves you money........
    Second place? Set of steak knives.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenk View Post

Steven Kamhi
    Phone 516-444-3499
    Fax 1-516-765-9184
    isnt this something most lenders will do as long as the merchant qualifies for the $50K? whats special about this offer?

Senior Member Reputation points: 2893

I had a Merchant who was paying $1350 in ACH pulls daily.....Steven got them an additional $30,000, cut their daily down to below $600 and gave them a lower factor then their #2 and #3 Lender....is it interest on interest yes; but it also eases the burden on a business Owner who is paying almost 25% of their monthly gross....You can argue interest on interest all day, but I will consolidate over a 3rd position 100 out of 100 times.

Steve and his team are very creative and do a lot of great things for our clients. They are a pleasure to work with, he is always willing to talk thru a deal and figure out what makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by JSL23 View Post
    I had a Merchant who was paying $1350 in ACH pulls daily.....Steven got them an additional $30,000, cut their daily down to below $600 and gave them a lower factor then their #2 and #3 Lender....is it interest on interest yes; but it also eases the burden on a business Owner who is paying almost 25% of their monthly gross....You can argue interest on interest all day, but I will consolidate over a 3rd position 100 out of 100 times.
    My point was not which option I would do. I was referring to the specific line of "Saving the merchant money". He shouldn't do either....he should just let those advances work themselves out and get a first position. Otherwise, he will just get stuck in the merchant advance lifestyle. He will take out a second on that buyout down the road or he will consolidate that loan down the road and blah blah blah. You get my drift.......

Quote Originally Posted by 5daycapital View Post
    My point was not which option I would do. I was referring to the specific line of "Saving the merchant money". He shouldn't do either....he should just let those advances work themselves out and get a first position. Otherwise, he will just get stuck in the merchant advance lifestyle. He will take out a second on that buyout down the road or he will consolidate that loan down the road and blah blah blah. You get my drift.......
    I understand what you're saying...you're not wrong but I look at it on a case by case basis...the biz owner asked for help...never took an advance/loan prior to 6 months before our paths crossed. First one was from On Deck, 2nd and 3rd from the usual suspects. The Merchant needed $25,000ish to take on a project and was paying too much via daily ACH so it made sense to take a payoff, net $30,000 and decrease the daily pull by 60%. Is it "saving money"...not exactly,more like extending the term.. for lack of a better phrase....

Quote Originally Posted by JSL23 View Post
    I understand what you're saying...you're not wrong but I look at it on a case by case basis...the biz owner asked for help...never took an advance/loan prior to 6 months before our paths crossed. First one was from On Deck, 2nd and 3rd from the usual suspects. The Merchant needed $25,000ish to take on a project and was paying too much via daily ACH so it made sense to take a payoff, net $30,000 and decrease the daily pull by 60%. Is it "saving money"...not exactly,more like extending the term.. for lack of a better phrase....
    Agreed. Sometimes eating the interest up front will help maintain the cash flow on the back end. You can only keep your head above water for so long when the "usual suspects" jump on board squeezing out every last piece of gross they can.

Quote Originally Posted by 5daycapital View Post
    Agreed. Sometimes eating the interest up front will help maintain the cash flow on the back end. You can only keep your head above water for so long when the "usual suspects" jump on board squeezing out every last piece of gross they can.
    Amen to that!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 1322

capassist can pay off a few advances and consolidate into one payment