Stack Loans
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 148 Capital Stack's Avatar

You know its really weird what's going on of recent. I'm seeing 4 or 5 open advances now, very often on submissions. Its becoming prevalent in the market unfortunately. Now with that said some of these merchants are utilizing the cash properly and probably performing for the collective funders. In other cases for merchants that cant handle all the extra leverage of receivables will get in trouble and hurt everyone in the deal.

Never know if this will be good or bad for business. Just a thought! I remember a time when starters first came out by 1st merchant and certain players were saying this will destroy the industry lending to these types of merchants. Then two years later the trend turned when proved its value, and most big funders started offering starer advances on CCP deals.

So as I've expressed often to many my discontent with stacking, although on that note trying to keep and open mind. And hopefully the guys that are doing the stacking as a business model and the merchants taking them wont F--k everybody in the process including themselves.

DR
    Last edited by Capital Stack; 06-27-2013 at 01:50 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 122

I have also been seeing submissions lately with 3 or 4 advances out on the merchant. In addition, we have been catching quite a bit of merchants trying to double fund on the same day. In one case, Luckly the broker called me and told me that if we need to move fast because he is dealing with a competitor and once we looked into it we found that the merchant was supposed to get funded by both of us in the same day...
    Quote Originally Posted by Capital Stack View Post
    You know its really weird what's going on of recent. I'm seeing 4 or 5 open advances now, very often on submissions. Its becoming prevalent in the market unfortunately. Now with that said some of these merchants are utilizing the cash properly and probably performing for the collective funders. In other cases for merchants that cant handle all the extra leverage of receivables will get in trouble and hurt everyone in the deal.

Never know if this will be good or bad for business. Just a thought! I remember a time when starters first came out by 1st merchant and certain players were saying this will destroy the industry lending to these types of merchants. Then two years later the trend turned when proved its value, and most big funders started offering starer advances on CCP deals.

So as I've expressed often to many my discontent with stacking, although on that note trying to keep and open mind. And hopefully the guys that are doing the stacking as a business model and the merchants taking them wont F--k everybody in the process including themselves.

DR