Stack Loans
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Not everyone stacks. Some people feel it is hurtful to the merchant, and others feel it is still frowned upon in the market and don't want to hurt a relationship with one of their funders by doing it. I'm not against it completely. If you are a broker and one of your merchants, who currently has an advance out with an MCA company, says that they need more money, and your fear is that if you say "Not now, Buddy. Need to wait until your balance is lower" that you could lose the merchant to a different broker, makes sense to try and keep the merchant. But I feel the best way to handle those situations are to contact the MCA provider and let them know the merchant needs more funds and if they won't give it to him then he is going to look for a stack. If they still say no to an add on, what choice do you have?!

Senior Member Reputation points: 10944

Quote Originally Posted by GoodCustomerService View Post
    If you are a broker and one of your merchants, who currently has an advance out with an MCA company, says that they need more money, and your fear is that if you say "Not now, Buddy. Need to wait until your balance is lower" that you could lose the merchant to a different broker, makes sense to try and keep the merchant. But I feel the best way to handle those situations are to contact the MCA provider and let them know the merchant needs more funds and if they won't give it to him then he is going to look for a stack. If they still say no to an add on, what choice do you have?!
    I 100% agree. Stacking is bad for business, but unfortunately until there is something banning it industry wide it's going to happen. And lets be honest, some reps are trying to squeeze as much money out of each lead as possible