Your "D" Paper
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Your "D" Paper

We work with a lot of ISO's with is there non-performing leads. ("D" paper) if you have a few deals a week that you couldn't close no matter who you sent them to directly then we might be able to help out. We maybe be able to monetize 20-40% of those for you by getting them closed. Some deals are obviously to bad and don't make enough but even an increase of 20-40% would help. If you'd be interested in becoming and ISO or speaking more let me know.

Best Regards,

Arty Bujan
    Cardinal Equity, LLC
    Managing Member
    30 Wall Street 8Th FL
    New York, NY 10005
    Phone: 212-804-5757
    Mobile: 201-919-1845
    Email: abujan@cardeqgroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

"We work with a lot of ISO's with is there non-performing leads." There are 2 grammar errors in your PROMOTION. What are you promoting, that your English is bad? You are trying to make your company look good, this does not help your reputation.

I am not talking about people who do not write with full complete sentences on the site, but if you are trying to get some business done, you may want to have someone look over your press releases.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Funder Mark View Post
    "We work with a lot of ISO's with is there non-performing leads." There are 2 grammar errors in your PROMOTION. What are you promoting, that your English is bad? You are trying to make your company look good, this does not help your reputation.

I am not talking about people who do not write with full complete sentences on the site, but if you are trying to get some business done, you may want to have someone look over your press releases.
    Let it go. There's way too much hostility on here lately.

Agreed..should have put more effort in writing it. Thank you for pointing it out my friend.

Sean it's fine but thank you! Ironically enough I have very strong communication skills along with my other MENSA members. I threw it out there and didn't put forth the effort I should have and Mark called me out on it. Points for him!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sean bash View Post
    Let it go. There's way too much hostility on here lately.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

cardinalequity Sorry for the rap about the language, I spent too much time today reading emails where I could not understand what 'professionals' were trying to say, and application were illegible.

No big deal. I don't take offense to it at all, I actually appreciate it. I'm crazy like that.

cardinalequity Sorry for the rap about the language, I spent too much time today reading emails where I could not understand what 'professionals' were trying to say, and application were illegible.