2nd position lender for highly qualified merchant
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

That's great you don't want to split the deal with anyone. Now you know why we don't want to give you our edge without getting compensated? Regardless, me revealing my sources that do what you are looking for is a whole hell of a lot more worth than 50% on one measly deal.
    Last edited by Fly; 02-11-2015 at 11:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fly View Post
    That's great you don't want to split the deal with anyone. Now you know why we don't want to give you our edge without getting compensated?
    Easy tiger im not asking for a list of your clients, i dont see how sharing some lender info will take money out of your pocket, and besides, isn't that what forums are about???

You shouldn't be intimidated by another ISO submitting leads to a lender that you submit to as well, especially if your connection with that lender is a solid one.

Are you serious? It's like giving the competition free training on how to take specific deals to specific lenders to win that deal from other ISOs. Why would I give someone else that edge?

For example, if we both currently had your customer you are searching for the second position. Obviously, he doesn't qualify for IOU and Quarterspot and you are out of options. I would win the deal, because I still have options. Make sense?

My sentiments exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by Fly View Post
    That's great you don't want to split the deal with anyone. Now you know why we don't want to give you our edge without getting compensated? Regardless, me revealing my sources that do what you are looking for is a whole hell of a lot more worth than 50% on one measly deal.