The New Word on the Street
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 983 Joseph Esparza's Avatar

The New Word on the Street

As most of you know, there is a new lexicon roaming throughout the industry as of late; what was once considered Stacking is now conveniently purported to be an “Extension of the First – by some conservative platform that fevered at the thought of breaching space belonging to the First Position holder, [not very long ago]. In truth, I would have preferred the term “Layering”..., like a cake that continues growing to the benefit of tasting better. This adjustment might have been inspired by the lack of Consolidation programs that remain elusive, save for those houses that require Collateral or hefty origination fees - both of which mitigate risk, but can be argued defeat the purpose by which the Merchant seeking unsecured money [from the onset] considered an Advance to begin with.
    For those of you ill with SIC Restrictions & other conservative roadblocks, the TVT Capital platform entertains 4th,5th,6th… without being intrusive or overly expensive for the service.
    To negotiate an ISO Agreement and eat cake, please feel free to contact me directly,
    Joseph Esparza
    917-364-0839
    Last edited by Joseph Esparza; 02-10-2015 at 01:20 PM.
    Joe Esparza
    FUNDKITE
    "FinTech High-Risk Funding Table"
    joseph.e@fundkite.com | 929.999.2700x1008

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

I can vouch for Joe; this man knows the biz. Not too many people are as knowledgeable and trustworthy as this guy.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801