Help needed
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Help needed

My calls center is going to be focusing a bit on merchant cash advances for a friend who is on the backend. I do not want to dump money into it until my guys have a good feel for th business. If I wanted to dial local businesses with the owner name, cold, would I be totally wasting my time? 1 loan out of 400 dials is fine. Thank you so much.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2655

It's not a waste of your time if you are calling quality data...
    Rob Buchanan
    Data Axle
    402-836-1206
    rob.buchanan@data-axle.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 54989

the trick would be to focus on a business that the owner would pick up or be near the phone. Liquor Stores would be example a great example.

when your ready and want double digit commissions email bizdev@cresthillcapital.com

You're going to get shut down...save your time and do some white hat marketing not black hat.

Quote Originally Posted by Moneyformerchant View Post
    My calls center is going to be focusing a bit on merchant cash advances for a friend who is on the backend. I do not want to dump money into it until my guys have a good feel for th business. If I wanted to dial local businesses with the owner name, cold, would I be totally wasting my time? 1 loan out of 400 dials is fine. Thank you so much.

Such as what cardinal

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

How is cold-calling black hat marketing? I think that's about as "white hat" as it gets.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Zach this was addressed to any ones comments here. I believed this was a fake account like the other few that got shut down today that were all lead based post. OF COURSE COLD CALLING ISNT BLACK HAT..sorry for the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    How is cold-calling black hat marketing? I think that's about as "white hat" as it gets.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

what happened was one user appeared to be commenting on all these old thread about leads and that was bumping them to the top.

Additionally there was 3 ghost accounts posting as I'm a new guy type of story all asking about leads all these accounts were opened around the same time and posted within the same few hours. Then the person who actually had the product to push ROSEY would comment with a promotion.
    In essence they were commenting on there own questions. To bump themselves to the top as Sean mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by sean bash View Post
    what happened was one user appeared to be commenting on all these old thread about leads and that was bumping them to the top.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2893

If you have an actual call center I am guessing you have tons of data and a lot of manpower. Mix it up...cold call and utilize Social Media, email marketing, blogs, etc. to create inbound leads. Think about it, you're selling money! People want it, trust me!! You should have your friend train your reps just so they understand the product and know how to pitch it. Could be very profitable for you.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

Help needed

oh.. my bad, Cardinal!
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801