Looking for iSO
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Looking for iSO

Nulook Capital As always, we strive to deliver a prompt and professional response to your submitted deals. We are able to provide an offer within 4 hours of submission.

ACH Programs with a max term of 6.5 months. The terms are longer than are competitor’s .Average rates range from 1.38-1.41; Special program is offered at 1.29 for 60 business days - Will do second position deals and consolidations of current advances, however merchant must net at least 50% of advanced amount.

Credit cards- available split with priority, integrity, vision. Lockboxes available

Also willing consolidated advances and refinance number advance’s out.
    We also offer a 7 point prepay discount upon request. We are also able to fund approved deals in as little as two business days.uld be submitted to: stevenk@nulookcapital.com to ensure the fastest response from our team.

Steven Kamhi
    Phone 516-444-3499
    Cell -516-314-6887
    Fax 1-516-765-9184
    STEVENK@NULOOKCAPITAL.COM

I just saw Nu-Look on a deal where there is 7 other lenders debiting the bank account, are you guys ok with that, or do you not underwrite bank stmts?

We 100% Underwrite all deals and help the merchant always -That deal was able to handle the advance because of volume. If anything we will provide an offer and pay off existing advances up to 50% of the offer amount. This not only consolidates the merchant's existing advances into 1 but also brings their daily payments down significantly.

For example a merchant that qualifies for 50k and currently has 2 balances of 15k and 10k could consolidate those 2 advances by having us pay off the advances and still net 25k

If you have question please call

1516-444-3499 and ask Steven Kamhi

Consolidation Example:
    Merchant has 3 existing advances with balances of 7k, 11k and 10k – paying $1,169 a day total. We offer the merchant 60k 1.41 110 days to payoff all three advances (28k) and net approximately 32k, also bringing their daily payments down to $769, saving the merchant $400 a day! In cases such as this, the merchant must always net 50% or greater of the advanced amount.

Nulook Capital As always, we strive to deliver a prompt and professional response to your submitted deals. We are able to provide an offer within 4 hours of submission.

ACH Programs with a max term of 6.5 months. The terms are longer than are competitor’s .Average rates range from 1.38-1.41; Special program is offered at 1.29 for 60 business days - Will do second position deals and consolidations of current advances, however merchant must net at least 50% of advanced amount.

Credit cards- available split with priority, integrity, vision. Lockboxes available

Also willing consolidated advances and refinance number advance’s out.
    We also offer a 7 point prepay discount upon request. We are also able to fund approved deals in as little as two business days.uld be submitted to: stevenk@nulookcapital.com to ensure the fastest response from our team.

Steven Kamhi
    Phone 516-444-3499
    Cell -516-314-6887
    Fax 1-516-765-9184
    STEVENK@NULOOKCAPITAL.COM

Retired from MCA Doing Hard Cash Loans!

I went to work for Mom&Pops merchant funding beware Bret is insane. My lst. Cold call was last Friday a gym the guy wanted $100,000 good credit was doing 50gs a month we offered $66,000 at 1,38 plus a $1600 originator fee? Thought that was me! So he text me Like what you guys are doing however I cant use $66,000 I needed $100,000,end of story right? wrong Monday I get a church that wanted $15,000 he fills out app I turn in. Brent Emails me not to submit any more deals until I close the health club WTF! So. as I write this the minister is texting me did he get approved Brent wont answer when I ask. does anyone want a deal? Ill reefer you guys MCA leads you refer Hard money loans any state!

Last edited by cardinalequity; 10-15-2015 at 05:29 PM.

We are ALTERNATIVE DIRECT FUNDER is looking for ISO's to work with.

We already have many ISO's that are very happy.

PM if you're interested and I will provide you with more information.
    Thanks!