Software/Technology for small funder
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

What software platforms or solutions are available to help a small funding provider underwrite and service merchant cash advance and/or micro-loan deals? What are the typical pricing models?

Senior Member Reputation points: 12452

Are you looking for an internal solution to help stay organized or are you looking for something that can be used to also help communicate externally with your agents/ISOs? If it is an internal function, you want to make sure you use something that incorporates all sides of your business, underwriting, accounting, customer service, collections, etc.

I remember seeing a company at ETA and a regional show or two after it from 2 years ago, but haven't seen them since. IIRC they were the only company pushing a CRM for cash advance companies. It was good, but I have not seen it in action with an actual funding company.

Have you looked into MCA Track?
    It offers: Merchant / ISO access, Syndicators, automated split payments, automated ACH payments, and it's all web based.

Feel free to email me at: Bruce@MCAtrack.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Some lenders use Fundperfect by SysArc

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

I do not recommend Fundperfect at all.

Senior Member Reputation points: 4807

We built ours. It's sql backbone w/ ms access interface. There are +s and -s to ots and proprietary. We've been lucky because our programmer is quick and cheap. One of the big reasons we went proprietary is to keep merchant data safe. Outside access is VPN only and the server is on site. I'm probably paranoid coming from the mortgage world. We had to protect data or the state regulators would breathe down our necks.

I haven't seen an ots system that fits what we need and I can't imagine it's easy or cheap to customize an already built system. We don't have an iso channel so we don't need web access for deal tracking. The only service we have that is browser based is for our clients to pull statements on their own. It's still being built but it's pretty simple. Merchant goes to the landing page, enters account # and PW, and a pdf statement pops up for them to save.

I haven't seen many systems out there that have all the tools you need as both a funder and ISO. Most of the systems are for financial tracking and reporting and data entry. AMI has supposedly offered other funders the opportunity to use their reporting and underwriting platform in exchange for funding participation. I hear it gives you the ability to use their Loan program as well.

MCA TRACK
    Is a BMS-Run online system
    You can track you portfolio paybacks
    Manage deal flow daily
    Create unlimited user id for you Iso's ,Merchants,syndicators,investor or any type of contact.

Senior Member Reputation points: 148 Capital Stack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GoodCustomerService View Post
    I haven't seen many systems out there that have all the tools you need as both a funder and ISO. Most of the systems are for financial tracking and reporting and data entry. AMI has supposedly offered other funders the opportunity to use their reporting and underwriting platform in exchange for funding participation. I hear it gives you the ability to use their Loan program as well.
    We are running a similar program on our platform that is working really well for ISO that want to Syndicate and other funders that are the lead, but we participate. It makes sense when run properly.