Whoever talks the most ****, in my experience, is always the person that is full of it! Show me 2 months that you hit $30,000+ and I'll take that back, apologize and work for you!

I've been doing this 14 months now and do okay; I can certainly see $10k-$12/k a month in commission by the 20-24 month mark from New Sales and Renewals but unless you are running a shop AND working a full desk $30,000 in commission AVERAGE is next to impossible. There are too many variables that have nothing to do with sales. Example: Last month i had 4 deals go bad because of last minute negative days, returned items, a judgement and a change of heart by the Lender....happens to everyone. There are post sale issues that just out of our hands....... As a Sales Rep, Jordan Belfort himself couldn't AVERAGE $30,000 in commission per month. You would have to fund $600,000, get 10 points on all the deals that got you there and have a 50/50 split...... until this industry becomes more accessible for deals over $250,000 that's not gonna happen.