Avg broker commission a month - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by AllenTCFunding View Post
    I feel like this post was made for people to try and brag about how much they make. What is the point of this thread? Lets get back to business
    hahaha

Senior Member Reputation points: 2893

Whoever talks the most ****, in my experience, is always the person that is full of it! Show me 2 months that you hit $30,000+ and I'll take that back, apologize and work for you!

I've been doing this 14 months now and do okay; I can certainly see $10k-$12/k a month in commission by the 20-24 month mark from New Sales and Renewals but unless you are running a shop AND working a full desk $30,000 in commission AVERAGE is next to impossible. There are too many variables that have nothing to do with sales. Example: Last month i had 4 deals go bad because of last minute negative days, returned items, a judgement and a change of heart by the Lender....happens to everyone. There are post sale issues that just out of our hands....... As a Sales Rep, Jordan Belfort himself couldn't AVERAGE $30,000 in commission per month. You would have to fund $600,000, get 10 points on all the deals that got you there and have a 50/50 split...... until this industry becomes more accessible for deals over $250,000 that's not gonna happen.

Member Reputation points: 10

A good experience broke will never post or brag about how much they make.

Senior Member Reputation points: 13596 isaacdstern's Avatar

Avg broker commission a month

I'm sure every brokers average commissions are different but with a new funder popping up practically daily commissions have gone through the roof so either way the avg commish per deal is up

Senior Member Reputation points: 1072 SupremeCapitalGroupinc's Avatar

One of my top reps goes out business to business. He rents my maserati Mc sportline from me and I don't know but this kid pulls be deals. Last commission check we paid him was $30k. Funded a produce deal for $600k. We made 10 points on the deal. Could have made more but merchant wasn't going for it. He has a travel agency that we funded for $700k once and $350k every 90 days after. 8 points on those on the payback. plus liquor stores and tons of other deals. so it's possible if you grind hard. I have another guy who pounds the phones and when a merchant tells him call them back he sends out a package with info on our company,calendar, Application and business card. this has been working for him and he has build a large list for his own direct mail campaigns and emails and it works. he did 1.2 million in sales alone 3 months ago. Any thing is possible with the right team and plan. you have to differentiate yourself.
    Last edited by SupremeCapitalGroupinc; 02-08-2015 at 11:13 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 1072 SupremeCapitalGroupinc's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by isaacdstern View Post
    I'm sure every brokers average commissions are different but with a new funder popping up practically daily commissions have gone through the roof so either way the avg commish per deal is up

Very true.

Banned Reputation points: 10

Clearly there is a 99% and a 1% of this industry too. No ones taking money Outta anyone's pocket, the market simply provides the deal flow and the better reps end up with the 30k+ month minimum rips for and everyone else is slumming it and winging it. Maybe if people (many of whom replied not in agreement with me) would spend more time becoming seasoned sales reps and closing deals instead of posting on the forums ALL THE TIME while the big swinging di*ks of cash advance are making half mill+ a year you'd be getting the same. Good luck ballers!