Merchant Cash Relief?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Banned Reputation points: 10

Merchant Cash Relief?

http://www.merchantcashrelief.com/

is this the next wave of the cash advance industry?

Senior Member Reputation points: 2893

It is a legitimate facet of it; We have done a decent amount of consolidations lately and saved people a lot on their daily pulls....we don't renegotiate with the original Lenders obviously, but it's a pretty smart idea....I wonder if they get paid by the Merchant directly by check/Credit Card/E-payment or Pay off the Lenders themselves and then take a daily/weekly ACH.........

I dealt with them in the past. When I tried to negotiate, they offered up to 50 cents on the dollar. Once they spoke to my lawyer, I was able to get 85% -- still better than nothing. ON THE CONDITION that their client actually pays them. Otherwise you get nothing.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by karishkapital View Post
    I dealt with them in the past. When I tried to negotiate, they offered up to 50 cents on the dollar. Once they spoke to my lawyer, I was able to get 85% -- still better than nothing. ON THE CONDITION that their client actually pays them. Otherwise you get nothing.
    But isn't this the company that solicits merchants and advises them to default on their MCA agreement?

yes, that's what they do, they are like the ambulance chasing attorney's

Very much possible. In my case, the merchant stopped paying and told me to contact these folks

if ever there was a tortious interference claim to be made then, I'd think these guys would be in the crosshairs.

What's funny is when you go to their main home page (as in the Corporate Turnaround page) they list that they also do Merchant Cash Advances.

It's debt settlement. Find an unsecured lending industry that doesn't have it.

Best bet is to build work with them at a win-win rate and be the first to get paid. You can get all indignant and talk about tortious interference but that's hard and expensive to prove.

Be first in line and take 50% and move on. Only 1 in 10 actually finish these programs and I can assure you they are stacked.

Quote Originally Posted by BBB1111 View Post
    It's debt settlement. Find an unsecured lending industry that doesn't have it.

Best bet is to build work with them at a win-win rate and be the first to get paid. You can get all indignant and talk about tortious interference but that's hard and expensive to prove.

Be first in line and take 50% and move on. Only 1 in 10 actually finish these programs and I can assure you they are stacked.
    Say what you want. If these guys interfere with your merchant, I can refer you to an attorney that knows how to deal with them. Just send me a private message.

Senior Member Reputation points: 820

Merchant Cash Relief?

Are they chasing ucc's?

Quote Originally Posted by GRP Funding View Post
    Are they chasing ucc's?
    yup

Senior Member Reputation points: 820

Quote Originally Posted by sean bash View Post
    But isn't this the company that solicits merchants and advises them to default on their MCA agreement?
    Are they stacking too?

Quote Originally Posted by CASHCASH View Post
    What's funny is when you go to their main home page (as in the Corporate Turnaround page) they list that they also do Merchant Cash Advances.
    "I had a Merchant Cash Advance that I signed for personally that I was most concerned about and she told me that they had recently negotiated with this exact creditor for 5% of the total balance owed. This convinced me to sign the contract and start the ACH debits. After a month they had not sent out any letters or even set up my online account to view their progess as was promised."

From Ripoff report about Corporate Turnaround

If these guys mess with your merchants and tell them nonsense like they can settle their MCA balances for 5 cents on the dollar, I can refer to you some good lawyers.