NEED A NEW LEAD SOURCE! i have a 20k budget right now a month for MCA leads.... go!
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Noob Reputation points: 10

NEED A NEW LEAD SOURCE! i have a 20k budget right now a month for MCA leads.... go!

just as the title says...

i need a new lead gen source. i have 20k to start with a month for leads, with an option to raise that figure in the very near future.

any suggestions?

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Meridian Leads for mailers should be on your list. Let me know if you need a direct point of contact.

mailers suck to be honest. blew through so much cash on them. my sales team prefers opt in leads or trigger leads. any suggestions on them?

Quote Originally Posted by djtuzzi323 View Post
    mailers suck to be honest. blew through so much cash on them. my sales team prefers opt in leads or trigger leads. any suggestions on them?
    I think everyone's experience with various marketing channels is different. I have heard great feedback about Meridian from many companies.

I think Lenders Marketing does trigger leads. Nick Stough is on this forum quite often but his contact info is here:

nstough@lendersmarketing.com
    www.lendersmarketing.com
    (818) 324-3513
    Last edited by Sean Cash; 02-04-2015 at 06:39 PM.

ok i'll give em a call. thanks.

Senior Member Reputation points: 1322

go with Meridian

Senior Member Reputation points: 2655

To you guys who push Meridian what sets them apart from their competition?
    Last edited by Rob Buchanan; 02-05-2015 at 01:59 PM.
    Rob Buchanan
    Data Axle
    402-836-1206
    rob.buchanan@data-axle.com

Cool kickbacks probably :)

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Buchanan View Post
    To you guys who push Meridian what sets them apart from their competition?
    kickbacks probably

Senior Member Reputation points: 16735

Quote Originally Posted by fundor View Post
    kickbacks probably
    How much are you expecting to fund with that budget?

im expecting a large return on a 20k budget. my guys are good and seasoned. i would advise against Meridian. mailers are not as effective as people may think, and honestly and please ppl dont think i am prejudice or racist but i do not like the dynamic where a live transfer comes from an offshore call center. the majority ppl i speak to especially in the midwest and down south shy away when they hear someone with a terrible accent over the phone.

i am looking for opt in leads from someone looking to buy now. i want exclusively leads and will pay a pretty penny to achieve that.

now any lead gen sources who are reading this and can accomplish that please let me know.

im expecting a large return on a 20k budget. my guys are good and seasoned. i would advise against Meridian. mailers are not as effective as people may think, and honestly and please ppl dont think i am prejudice or racist but i do not like the dynamic where a live transfer comes from an offshore call center. the majority ppl i speak to especially in the midwest and down south shy away when they hear someone with a terrible accent over the phone.

i am looking for opt in leads from someone looking to buy now. i want exclusively leads and will pay a pretty penny to achieve that.

now any lead gen sources who are reading this and can accomplish that please let me know.

Maybe look into what this guy is offering....

http://dailyfunder.com/showthread.ph...s-888-564-5551
    Last edited by Rob Buchanan; 02-06-2015 at 11:11 AM.
    Rob Buchanan
    Data Axle
    402-836-1206

Interesting Post. I am confused why someone would come on this forum, ask for advise and then shoot down the responses from industry veterans who answered the question. Nevertheless...

Keep in mind there are many lead companies to choose from but there are very few who 1) understand the merchant cash advance business and 2) do what they say they will do and 3) deliver on your order 4) have the ability to scale the volume of leads to meet a growing companies needs.

Meridian does all 4 and we have for the last four years in the Merchant Cash Advance industry.
    We advertise on this site, because this is where our clients and prospects come for advise. We want to make sure they see Meridian and that EVERYONE in this industry knows who we are.
    I am very thankful for the the endorsements we receive on this site , and can assure you that they are unsolicited. To me its a validation that we are a credible source for leads for this industry. We are proud of the work we have done and will continue to help merchant cash advance companies grow their business.

I think you are confused as to the process of how Meridian generates leads. There are no offshore call centers used in the direct mail program. Merchants will call you direct when they receive the mail piece. Its your job to qualify them, present the solution and close the business.

My advise: Take a piece of your monthly 20K budget and do a test with Meridian. If you do, I am confident that we will make you money, earn your trust and capture more of your marketing budget over time.

Call me direct if you would like to learn more.

Bob Squiers- President
    Meridian Leads
    Toll Free 1-877-730-4500
    Direct 1-954-773-9399

Quote Originally Posted by fundor View Post
    kickbacks probably
    Meridian does advertise here but there's definitely no kickbacks. I know ISOs that swear by them for lead gen results and that's good enough for me to point other companies in their direction.

Quote Originally Posted by sean bash View Post
    Meridian does advertise here but there's definitely no kickbacks. I know ISOs that swear by them for lead gen results and that's good enough for me to point other companies in their direction.

If you have real good lead source do you really want your competition to know who that source is?
    Rob Buchanan
    Data Axle
    402-836-1206

Senior Member Reputation points: 13325 isaacdstern's Avatar

Big Meridian fan over here!!!

Bob and crew have done a great job for us on our mailer program

I would always say to him we only do PPC, he finally convinced me to give the mailers a try we could not be happier with the results

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Mailers work well in conjunction with other lead programs. You also have to be willing money to lose money on mailers for the first few campaigns. The sample size needs to be large enough to determine if it's a worthwhile strategy and 1 or 2 mailers is too small to judge the results. But if you only have one marketing campaign to invest in, there are others that will yield a much greater ROI.

Senior Member Reputation points: 33996

A quick review of some odd posts on this thread, cross-referenced with join date indicates to me that there is at least one dummy account being used to set up a vendor plug.

Administrator Reputation points: 59875 admin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    A quick review of some odd posts on this thread, cross-referenced with join date indicates to me that there is at least one dummy account being used to set up a vendor plug.
    feel free to PM who you suspect. We'll take a look.

Senior Member Reputation points: 1815

At the end of the day there is no lead like the one self generated.