Setting up with CAN
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 1322

took me forever to get set up but they literally are only funding perfect files right now

Quote Originally Posted by bizloanbroker View Post
    took me forever to get set up but they literally are only funding perfect files right now

thats what im saying, these lenders all say they want more business but are making it difficult to sign up and send them more business; most don't even return ISO's calls and emails. I have plenty of leads but most of my clients wont take the 1.29 or 1.35, i need more competitive pricing. Staying around the 1.19-1.22 seems to be the sweet spot for 6-9 month deals.

Veteran Reputation points: 159120 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stat View Post
    thats what im saying, these lenders all say they want more business but are making it difficult to sign up and send them more business; most don't even return ISO's calls and emails. I have plenty of leads but most of my clients wont take the 1.29 or 1.35, i need more competitive pricing. Staying around the 1.19-1.22 seems to be the sweet spot for 6-9 month deals.
    Just sent you a PM hopefully that can help
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

can you give me a rough sense of quality of these leads - avg FICO, time in business, industry. Your pricing requirements (~1.20 for 6-9 months) seems reasonable so I wonder if these are especially risky leads. I may have some ideas.