WBL Acquires New York City ISO! - Page 3
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    I know one thing the last time WBL management put a company public it had a value of the BILLION range. there are tens of thousands of bank branch locations that see business loans...i can see WBL get a chunk of that market deal flow.. i have no idea of the structure but if they take the thing public and someone has a million shares and its trading at 20 Bucks -- Do the math!

Zach don't forget about us little people down the road..perhaps if your not going to share the wealth send Cresthill capital some B/C/D Paper to fund hehe
    Exactly. Judging by how they performed with Mortgage IT.... should be a fairly profitable venture
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Quote Originally Posted by cardinalequity View Post
    As Zach stated he's put a lot of money and time into this business. If he went through with the offer it's because it's something he couldn't refuse. Zach doesn't seem like the type to speculate about what may happen 3 years from now and make a decision based on that. I'm sure he left the closing table with his pockets pretty full. Congrats Zach!
    Thank you Cardinal -- I can assure you we left the closing table well-fed and ecstatic. Every shop out there would benefit from this.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Quote Originally Posted by Jared_Weitz View Post
    Last I heard you give up a % of your ISO. For this example let's say 50%. So now WBL owns 50% of your ISO and you took the value of that 50% and rolled it into their 100+ million dollar company valuation (their own valuation). the benefits they propose is that they give you in house special pricing if you send them first looks, office space if need be at their office if you're in NY already, and like that was it last I heard. Maybe something changed. I think for the right ISO's its ok, def not a deal for all of us in my opinion.
    Jared, the person that told you that was 100% incorrect; perhaps they misunderstood how it works.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Thank you Cardinal -- I can assure you we left the closing table well-fed and ecstatic. Every shop out there would benefit from this.
    dude stop kidding urself

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    I heard it's next to impossible to fund WBL deals because they charge 1.49 factors plus require the merchant's house and vehicles as collateral plus charge 10% processing fees. How do they manage??
    is this true

Senior Member Reputation points: 16720

Exactly. Judging by how they performed with Mortgage IT.... should be a fairly profitable venture
    Ummm...didn't Mortgage IT end with a bunch of people getting fined, some criminal prosecution, litigation, and sizable restitution payments?

Quote Originally Posted by CreditGuy View Post
    Ummm...didn't Mortgage IT end with a bunch of people getting fined, some criminal prosecution, litigation, and sizable restitution payments?
    lmao this just keeps getting better

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

Quote Originally Posted by MCALenders View Post
    He might still be there but let me tell you what I do know for a fact. He has about 20 angry investors holding promisory notes worth about $7.6 million. On average investors got 20% of their principal. He bounced numerous checks. Hired a lawyer to negotiate a payback. Did not pay bulk of investors for 90 days. Then missed the payment date and asked for a month extension. Has not been answering calls and emails from investors.
    This is how the Madoff scheme started to fall apart...

I heard they pay you something like $20K upfront and give you a whole lot of worthless paper. If that's your idea of being well fed then you're in the wrong business! I can make that kind of money from closing 2 or 3 cash advance deals.

WBL Acquires New York City ISO!

sounds like a scam lol

jotucker1983
    I would love to sit down and speak with WBL about this, because I am interested in how you can "acquire" a Broker Shop?

If they are a Broker Shop, they don't own their deals. Yes, they have the rights to their renewals to a certain limit, so are they acquiring a portion of their renewal commission? Or, does the Broker have some sort of side patented technology that's causing the valuation? Or, are the Broker Shops also building merchant processing portfolios and selling them off? I'm interested to know what is used as the basis for the valuation?

Quote Originally Posted by jotucker1983 View Post
    I would love to sit down and speak with WBL about this, because I am interested in how you can "acquire" a Broker Shop?

If they are a Broker Shop, they don't own their deals. Yes, they have the rights to their renewals to a certain limit, so are they acquiring a portion of their renewal commission? Or, does the Broker have some sort of side patented technology that's causing the valuation? Or, are the Broker Shops also building merchant processing portfolios and selling them off? I'm interested to know what is used as the basis for the valuation?
    im guessing its just stocks and rev share. most brokers shops barely have people with a community college degree so its not gonna be anything above 6 figures thats for sure

Paperchaser always cracks me up

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

You guys should talk to WBL before you speculate on what a deal with them might or might not include. Then you can decide for yourself if it makes sense. Lots of conjecture here.

I'm a little confused...do you love to see fellow members of the MCA business not succeed?

Not one person on here knows the exact details of the deal except for Zach but most if not all have something negative to say about it. Firstly, his deal doesn't affect us and all he did was post about the deal being complete out of sure excitement and accomplishment. Whether we believe Zach made the right move or not is irrelevant since we don't know the details. Now with that said out of sheer respect for Zach who selflessly adds value to this forum and answers the questions of the @paperchaser's of the world some respect should be shown.

How many times has he answered the.. Who does this? Where do I go with this? Let's be happy for the success of other gentlemen. God knows in this industry one's success does not prevent anothers. There is enough money to go around.

Quote Originally Posted by Paperchaser View Post
    lmao this just keeps getting better

im guessing its just stocks and rev share. most brokers shops barely have people with a community college degree so its not gonna be anything above 6 figures thats for sure
    Paperchaser, a few days ago you argued that a 1.05 factor rate was the equivalent to 5% APR. Remember this conversation:

"I lost a deal to them with the following figures : $100,000 Loan , $105,000 Repay on 12 Months . I have a copy of the docs , merchant sent them to me when he got funded"

"no that's 5% apr" (paperchaser)

Remember how I had to explain it to you? Here's the quote in case you forgot:

"Borrowing 100K and paying back 105K over 12 months with daily payments is around 9-10% APR.

Borrowing 100K and paying back 105K over 12 months with NO payments (balloon pmt at end) is 5% APR."

Here is the link to what I'm referring to: http://dailyfunder.com/showthread.ph...9606#post19606

...if you can't even understand APR, how can you badmouth WBL's model? This same team built one of the largest (if not the largest) mortgage companies, sold it to a huge bank, and made everyone rich in the process. There's no need to hate -- this is the best opportunity any ISO can capitalize on right now.

Whether your volume is 500K/month, 2MM/month, or 20MM/month, this is a no-brainer for everyone involved. I recommend to call Ron Phillips using his info in the previous posts, and see what it's all about. I know I'm thankful I did.
    Last edited by Zach; 03-20-2015 at 06:53 PM.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

I heard Billy has not been in office two weeks. He scrambling because has not paid investors.

Paperchaser, a few days ago you argued that a 1.05 factor rate was the equivalent to 5% APR. Remember this conversation:

"I lost a deal to them with the following figures : $100,000 Loan , $105,000 Repay on 12 Months . I have a copy of the docs , merchant sent them to me when he got funded"

"no that's 5% apr" (paperchaser)

Remember how I had to explain it to you? Here's the quote in case you forgot:

"Borrowing 100K and paying back 105K over 12 months with daily payments is around 9-10% APR.

Borrowing 100K and paying back 105K over 12 months with NO payments (balloon pmt at end) is 5% APR."

Here is the link to what I'm referring to: http://dailyfunder.com/showthread.ph...9606#post19606

...if you can't even understand APR, how can you badmouth WBL's model? This same team built one of the largest (if not the largest) mortgage companies, sold it to a huge bank, and made everyone rich in the process. There's no need to hate -- this is the best opportunity any ISO can capitalize right now.

Whether your volume is 500K/month, 2MM/month, or 20MM/month, this is a no-brainer for everyone involved. I recommend to call Ron Phillips using his info in the previous posts, and see what it's all about. I know I'm thankful I did.
    lol ok genius, then EXPLAIN how to calculate apr. show me the math

if i borrow 100 and pay back 105 over 12 months (ONE YEAR), that is 5% apr with daily weekly or monthly payments.

Zach if you think paying 5,000 on top of 100,000 over 12 months equals 9 or 10% APR then you probably shouldn't be selling money lol. You're definitely overthinking this stuff. It's really basic math. That's like saying 1+1=3.

Senior Member Reputation points: 13325 isaacdstern's Avatar

WBL Acquires New York City ISO!

Zach I hope you got a great deal with huge upside

lol ok genius, then EXPLAIN how to calculate apr. show me the math

if i borrow 100 and pay back 105 over 12 months (ONE YEAR), that is 5% apr with daily weekly or monthly payments.
    Zach is confusing APR with APY which are different calculations

When it's daily there isn't 365 in a year since it's Monday thru Friday so it's more. Zach is right!

Quote Originally Posted by MCNetwork View Post
    Zach if you think paying 5,000 on top of 100,000 over 12 months equals 9 or 10% APR then you probably shouldn't be selling money lol. You're definitely overthinking this stuff. It's really basic math. That's like saying 1+1=3.

Senior Member Reputation points: 16735

This is great. Zach is correct about apr on that deal.

Banned Reputation points: 10108

congrats Zach! you do what's best for you..."Haters gonna hate, ain'ters gonna ain't"

The reason why the rate is higher is because there is a smaller principal remaining after each payment.

Please follow this link to see a loan calculator for a 100K deal over 12 months at 5% APR paying back 102,729 with $8,560.75 monthly:

http://www.bankrate.com/calculators/...InMY=+Apr+2015

Please follow this link to see a loan calculator for a 100K deal over 12 months at 10% APR paying back 105,499.08 with $8,791.59 monthly:

http://www.bankrate.com/calculators/...InMY=+Apr+2015

From Investopedia:

"The APR

Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is a measure that attempts to calculate what percentage of the principal you’ll pay per time period (in this case a year), taking every charge – monthly payments over the course of the loan, upfront fees, etc. – into account."

And yes, the daily payment does change these calculations slightly, but the numbers should be fairly similar.

Please don't mock me and say I should not sell money; I've worked hard for what I have, and I am certainly more knowledgeable than someone who doesn't understand APR.
    Last edited by Zach; 03-20-2015 at 07:03 PM.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801