WBL Acquires New York City ISO! - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    Zack that's great news! if i was a betting man in no-time you'll be the face of WBL-WEST
    Well, I'm sure they would put someone far more experienced than I in that position... but I can tell you I will work hard to try and obtain that honor
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by billymsg View Post
    I want to thank everyone for the congratulations. It means alot to me. After speaking with numerous companies about merging WBL was the only logical choice. The support they have offered me and my staff is everything I could ask for. Becoming part of the leadership team they have here really has me motivated like I havent been since I first started in our wonderful industry .I look forward to taking WBL to the next level. I have seen some negative comments about WBL and the product that we sell. Yes I have been in the same boat as you. They have made many changes to the product like lowering the cost of the money and underwriting criterias. If anyone has questions and would like help on selling our product please feel free to contact me. There is more money in selling this product than any other in our industry. Yes it takes more work and more time to fund the deal but like I said the payout is much more. We are looking to form the strongest group in the MCA space with a team of winners. If any ISO is interested in finding out what WBL can offer you to merge with us please contact me. It will be the smartest move you will ever make.
    "Becoming part of the leadership team they have here really has me motivated like I havent been since I first started in our wonderful industry" You're Welcome Billy...

No money exchanged in the acquisition and a longshot at equity that might be worth something in the distant future? Sounds like a sucker deal for the ISOs. Only way this makes sense for the ISOs is if their sales are declining and they are close to their way out. Let's face it, WBL is no Ondeck or Can Capital. Not even close, however they want to fabricate their valuation.
    Last edited by Fly; 02-05-2015 at 10:15 PM.

Thanks Zack I look forward to work with you also. Some of these negative comments on here we get to use as our motivation to get WBL to where we want it to be.

Wait, isn't the CEO of WBL Doug Naidus? If so, then my advice is to sleep with one eye open guys, just do some searches on him, he did wonderful things before the mortgage crisis....http://www.futureofcapitalism.com/20...-deutsche-bank

This is big, the excitement is here. Billy's team is on point. WBL synergized with MSG is the big one. Everybody better contact Billy and get in now. History in the making.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

I heard Billy is no longer at WBL. If this is true, things seem to be unraveling quickly over there! ISOs acquired and the previous owners being kicked out in record speed! Can anyone confirm?

Senior Member Reputation points: 13325 isaacdstern's Avatar

WBL Acquires New York City ISO!

I heard the same

Not true Isaac .... WBL has been very helpful with the transition.... Just had a few reps not able to adjust ...we are the biggest branch here since we started and things are as good as can be

Senior Member Reputation points: 13325 isaacdstern's Avatar

That's awesome to hear, you know how the rumor mill is in MCA....worse than a bunch of high school girls

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Now thats just being mean to high school girls...

He might still be there but let me tell you what I do know for a fact. He has about 20 angry investors holding promisory notes worth about $7.6 million. On average investors got 20% of their principal. He bounced numerous checks. Hired a lawyer to negotiate a payback. Did not pay bulk of investors for 90 days. Then missed the payment date and asked for a month extension. Has not been answering calls and emails from investors.

My acquisition completed today as well. Excited for the coming years.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Senior Member Reputation points: 16709

What did they offer you.

Senior Member Reputation points: 1719

Quote Originally Posted by omegafund View Post
    What did they offer you.
    Yeah - enquiring minds want to know!

I can't offer specifics on the deal, but let me tell you, I put my life savings and my entire life into this business... I wouldn't have sold if it wasn't one hell of a deal. They are looking to acquire many, many more shops... say the word and I can arrange an introduction.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    I can't offer specifics on the deal, but let me tell you, I put my life savings and my entire life into this business... I wouldn't have sold if it wasn't one hell of a deal. They are looking to acquire many, many more shops... say the word and I can arrange an introduction.
    if wut u got is just stock you got had

Veteran Reputation points: 159073 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    good luck.. Hope this was the right decision for uyou
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 1815

It's more barter than a sale. When you sell something you receive currency or money. WBL is using barter to pile together ISO shops by trading useless future stock options for the ISO shop. Try paying your mortgage with WBL stock. What's their symbol?? Oh yeah, they don't have one.

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzle View Post
    It's more barter than a sale. When you sell something you receive currency or money. WBL is using barter to pile together ISO shops by trading useless future stock options for the ISO shop. Try paying your mortgage with WBL stock. What's their symbol?? Oh yeah, they don't have one.
    lmao spot on

Is the rush to sell your ISO simply on the promise they will go public or be acquired in 3 years and you share in that pot of gold? What do you get immediately from the sale? Rent paid? Office staff paid? Leads paid for? You mentioned you can send deals to any funder so wbl isn't funding all the business? Do they collect a large percentage of what your office produces per month? I assume they have to obtain something if they are giving you immediate financing help with office. What happens in 3 years if no sale or IPO occurs?

It's an interesting model for them to buy retail and show they have assets to investors but there seems to be a lot of variables in the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by MCAVeteran View Post
    Is the rush to sell your ISO simply on the promise they will go public or be acquired in 3 years and you share in that pot of gold? What do you get immediately from the sale? Rent paid? Office staff paid? Leads paid for? You mentioned you can send deals to any funder so wbl isn't funding all the business? Do they collect a large percentage of what your office produces per month? I assume they have to obtain something if they are giving you immediate financing help with office. What happens in 3 years if no sale or IPO occurs?

It's an interesting model for them to buy retail and show they have assets to investors but there seems to be a lot of variables in the deal.
    Last I heard you give up a % of your ISO. For this example let's say 50%. So now WBL owns 50% of your ISO and you took the value of that 50% and rolled it into their 100+ million dollar company valuation (their own valuation). the benefits they propose is that they give you in house special pricing if you send them first looks, office space if need be at their office if you're in NY already, and like that was it last I heard. Maybe something changed. I think for the right ISO's its ok, def not a deal for all of us in my opinion.

As Zach stated he's put a lot of money and time into this business. If he went through with the offer it's because it's something he couldn't refuse. Zach doesn't seem like the type to speculate about what may happen 3 years from now and make a decision based on that. I'm sure he left the closing table with his pockets pretty full. Congrats Zach!
    Last edited by cardinalequity; 03-20-2015 at 11:54 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

I know one thing the last time WBL management put a company public it had a value of the BILLION range. there are tens of thousands of bank branch locations that see business loans...i can see WBL get a chunk of that market deal flow.. i have no idea of the structure but if they take the thing public and someone has a million shares and its trading at 20 Bucks -- Do the math!

Zach don't forget about us little people down the road..perhaps if your not going to share the wealth send Cresthill capital some B/C/D Paper to fund hehe
    Last edited by mcaguru; 03-20-2015 at 12:24 PM.

I see a lot of partially correct information about our ISO acquisition program on this thread. ISO owners wanting more detailed information should contact me to schedule a call. Ronald Phillips rphillips@wbl.com 212 271 8263