Ironwood finance
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Banned Reputation points: 17587

Ironwood finance

I've been seeing take some high risk positions lately. Surprised to see that the forum search didn't produce any info on them.

I called their main line just now (12:30 on a Wed) and it went to voice mail? No secretary?

Is this just one guy sitting there putting high risk money out on the streets?

Either way I'd love to add them to our PIRS/Pearl/Everest/FB/YSC sort of arsenal. If someone can provide me with a little more info on this it'd be much appreciated.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2893

I asked the same thing on the "Record for most stacks" thread the other day; I've gotten a couple of submissions with them on it recently....if you find out anything let me know, I tried contacting them as well with the same result.

My name is Charles, I'm the Marketing Director for Ironwood Finance and I would be happy to answer any questions you might have. Please feel free to email me at charles@ironwoodfinance.com or call my office at 361-589-9719. I'll also keep on eye on the forums in case you wish to ask questions here.

Also, you can find updates on our company on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ironwoodfinance Give us a "like" and you'll stay in touch. Hope to see you there.