Feb 2015-exclusive merchant cash advance leads -888-564-5551
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

PRO LEADS NYC -FEB 2015-Get high converting -EXCLUSIVE-Merchant Cash Advance leads, that are ready to fillout an application on the 1st callback. We stand by our work we are here today 8am-8pm...Call 888-564-5551 Get leads today and fund deals this week.

Pricing $50 per lead ...we do test leads for serious buyers of 100 or more leads.****WE OFFER ONLINE APPS AT $250 PER APP 888-564-5551 FREE speak to dave ross

Merchant Cash Advance Leads, are in full demand. Pro Leads Nyc is your only source. With a vast amount of experience, Pro Leads Nyc will deliver clients that are ready to make a decision and fillout the application live over the phone.

Using our more than 15-20 lead channels we will provide your business with fresh exclusive merchant cash advance leads that are interested in getting funded. We make sure there is a commercial intent from the merchant to wanting the funds.

Our Leads have the highest quality and are double verified.All Merchant Cash Advance Leads are generated exclusively we do not do semi exclusive leads.

http://www.proleadsnyc.com/ 888-564-5551 8AM-8PM .......DONT DELAY!!!!!!...FIRST COME FIRST SERVED

Senior Member Reputation points: 2655

How are they exclusive?
    Rob Buchanan
    Data Axle
    402-836-1206
    rob.buchanan@data-axle.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 8592

Pro Leads,

I would like you to prove your "vast experience" in this industry by asking you a simple MCA related question. If one of your "experts" couldn't answer this question, than I am not interested.

-If a merchant does $100,000 per month in average gross sales, and the lending company is taking 8% of their future receivables on a monthly basis, 22 business days a month, what would be the daily payment for this deal?
    Second place? Set of steak knives.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8603 Regium's Avatar

Should start a new thread.
    "MCA Trivia"

ROB we are exclusive we dont sell the same lead twice and if the merchant has a lender that has reached out to them in the interim we will replace that lead ....that is what makes ours exclusive ...hope that helped

5 day capital we are here to provide leads not answer funding questions .....dont see how that has anything to do with leads ...

Senior Member Reputation points: 8592

@ Pro NYC .It has everything to do with leads. Why? Because we already buy live transfer leads from a company where the majority of their sales reps sold MCA products before they moved into the lead generation space. This allows for better quality leads because they can answer merchant questions and allow for a better match. They can weed out the people looking for commercial loans, start-up, etc...

In other words, they are already able to warm the merchant up so it is a breeze from there for us.
    Second place? Set of steak knives.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro leads Nyc View Post
    ROB we are exclusive we dont sell the same lead twice and if the merchant has a lender that has reached out to them in the interim we will replace that lead ....that is what makes ours exclusive ...hope that helped
    But in reality sales lead data is really never exclusive based on the fact that that same business you have a lead on is probably getting calls and other marketing communication from other companies offing the same products and services.
    Rob Buchanan
    Data Axle
    402-836-1206

rob i agree with you but we make sure thy have not filled out an application in the last 30 days and you know when you have someone that is shopping thy say things like you guys call all the time or i just sent my stuff to someone ....anyway thats what we do and we replace if there is an issue seems that is covered ......appreciate the feedback

5 star i agree that if you buy leads you can set filters and questions that make the lead stronger you are exactly right there ......we do the most important we ask if thy have healthy bank statements and how many nsf per month since a lot of merchants have jacked up bank statements so that the ones that do we try to catch as many as possible to cut down on non converters. ....thanks for the feedback ......we are here to help and deliver merchants that are ready to move forward in the funnel and get funding.

this week an iso bought leads and after repeated calls to a whale when most would give up or send the lead back he funded 80k ..had to be 10-15 callbacks...with a horrible gatekeeper ....and to be honest the guy was an info seeker but tenacious callback methods wins the race everytime ..THOSE ARE THE LEADS WE PROVIDE .....just thought i would share tht most lenders dont tell what they specifically fund lol...im ok with that as long as they continue buying you know they are happy ...enjoy the weekend df family

Pro Leads Nyc-Feb 2015 End the month strong with high converting merchant Cash Advance leads. We are an exclusive generating firm $50 per lead we welcome large iso houses and lenders for merchants ready to move forward today. 888-564-5551 8am-8pm daily speak to Dave Ross......http://www.proleadsnyc.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 1815

Stay away from Pro Leads!
    I spoke with 3 shops that gave Pro Leads a test and all stated that the leads are garbage!
    Public Service Announcement, PRO LEADS IS PRO GARBAGE!

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzle View Post
    I spoke with 3 shops that gave Pro Leads a test and all stated that the leads are garbage!
    Have you yourself tried their leads? How many leads did these shops test? Why did they say they were garbage? Maybe the deals those 3 shops were were offering were not good so they blamed it on the leads...
    Rob Buchanan
    Data Axle
    402-836-1206

Drizzle first why not state who you are ?? ....We have been in business for 5 years and stand by our work many iso shops and lenders buy leads right away and most work them right and some dont work them right, but everyone funds deals from our leads and we never give garbage. And we have only done test leads for 1 company in the last 6 months so right there your wrong that 3 shops have done a test with my firm. STATE THE NAMES WE HAVE FULL TRANSPARENCY!!!!!

If you never bought from me or don't want to state names then you could be a hater in disguise for all i know you could be a lead aggregator looking to sabotage my business ......anyone on here that wants to try my leads please call me at 888-564-5551 but i have plenty of happy clients and to be honest test leads cant dictate being happy with a campaign you must got thru 50 or 100 leads to see funded deals, anyone that is truly in mca understands that so if these 3 mystery shops got test leads which we rarely do anyway did not do themselves justice tell them to call me and if we did anything im not aware of i will personallly fix it .......now get back to work........Rob Buchanan thank you sir for the backup i appreciate you .....so many people treat mca aggregators with little respect, everyone is not gonna be happy but we stand by what we do. DAVE ROSS 9 YEAR VETERAN ....ASK ABOUT ME !!!!!

Administrator Reputation points: 59879 admin's Avatar

There's no need to bash especially if it's from 2nd hand information.

Senior Member Reputation points: 20323

That sounds pretty random.

Dave Ross was one of the few agents I know of who was funding 1 million dollars a month BY HIMSELF, before he got into the lead gen. business, so he has a perspective that few lead generators bring to the table; successful familiarity with both the funding side and the marketing side. Keyword being "SUCCESSFUL". I'm curious to know if any of these 3 isos are doing any numbers like that.

I've seen what scrubs can do to a solid gold lead and even top companies have a few bums on the phone.

Administrator Reputation points: 59879 admin's Avatar

Dave Ross has a pretty good reputation in the industry and he's been in it a long time. Closing this thread.