What is the Skinny on the BFS loan program ($ 2 million)
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Anyone know the details of the new BFS $2 million loan program? Rates? Buy rate program? Types of businesses they will fund?

Thanks in advance!

Not a good sign I would say, when 77 here have viewed this, yet no info or response. Must not be a very popular loan program, or no one had a clue the program was even available.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

I am guessing this is the same as GBR funding's $2 million loan program since the companies are joined at the hip. I know some people that have done $1 million plus deals with GBR but don't know the requirements or details about them.

Any questions about GBR, please feel free to contact me at 678.813.4727 or tsyracuse@gbrfunding.com. We do fund high dollar loans.

-Tony Syracuse

Senior Member Reputation points: 148 Capital Stack's Avatar

Hay Mr. Syracuse himself welcome. Please elaborate some more for the community. You guys have a super aggressive program.

I believe 1.20 up-to 1 year loan program, is that correct?

Thanks David, hope all is well! We do fund the large deals ($1M+) and go out as long as 15 months. We have actually funded a lot of these big ones and as you know, you can't exactly auto approve these types of deals so we hand underwrite everything. We do have new buy rate pricing, contact me for details.

Tony, everytime you fund a deal that size, does it keep you up at night until it pays back or can you still sleep soundly?

Haha, no it doesn't keep me up at night. We hand underwrite everything so we haven't had any issues on these big ones and we've been doing them for 2+ years now.

Senior Member Reputation points: 13596 isaacdstern's Avatar

Tony/John/Ali and the whole crew at GBR are always a pleasure to work with...we have done dozens of large deals with them!!

Anyone in this industry that knows Tony or knows of him has only great things to say about him.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3217 CO1's Avatar

I have spoke to him only once & Tony was a very imformative person about there products and what they did and how they did it.

Thank you for the kind words everyone!

If everyone only new the truth about you Tony....