Wide Lending?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 7717

Wide Lending?

Hey guys this is obviously my first post and I don't mean to complain before I contribute to the community but does any one else work with Wide Lending? I do not understand the way this company operates. You never know what the approval will be and if (which is a big if) approved they say they will fund tomorrow and tomorrow, etc... The few deals I have funded with them take weeks to get paid and now they are calling my renewals behind my back and not paying me.

I only deal with this company because they offer 2nd position deals but I know there has to be a another company out there that can offer the same. Can anyone recommend a more reputable company for 2nd position deals? I know 2nd positions are not the most desirable but they seem unavoidable these days.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2893

NuLook!!! Really good, pretty fast and they are transparent. They won't make you look like an incompetent idiot to your clients. Unfortunately, some of the C + D paper shops can be mistake prone and indecisive at times. I have been in the industry for a little over a year, you will build better relationships with some Lenders over others. Knight is pretty decent as well.

Wide Lending?

Lendini. Best Second position buy rates in the industry as low as a 1.35 and paying 10 points, Superfast and friendly customer service, same day approvals, same-day funding, and most important commission paid same day of funding!!!! Send to submissions@lendini.com and copy Eddie.deangelis@lendini.com

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mcashark View Post
    Hey guys this is obviously my first post and I don't mean to complain before I contribute to the community but does any one else work with Wide Lending? I do not understand the way this company operates. You never know what the approval will be and if (which is a big if) approved they say they will fund tomorrow and tomorrow, etc... The few deals I have funded with them take weeks to get paid and now they are calling my renewals behind my back and not paying me.

I only deal with this company because they offer 2nd position deals but I know there has to be a another company out there that can offer the same. Can anyone recommend a more reputable company for 2nd position deals? I know 2nd positions are not the most desirable but they seem unavoidable these days.
    Funded one deal with them, took them forever and a day to pay. Very poor communication. If you are a second position kind of broker, too many other avenues out there to put up with that,

Yellowstone Capital, we pay the next day and fund up to 9th position

We fund the tougher industries bail bondsman, staffing, car dealers etc... and consultants.

Would love to chat about our ISO Program.

Lets get it touch.

Avi Dahan
    Funding Coordinator/ ISO Development
    P:516-345-1227
    F:347-933-6074

Senior Member Reputation points: 52185 ADiamond's Avatar

9 Positions? You should start a baseball team.

All Jokes aside, Avi Dahan is a sincere professional and will get the job done. Miss you Avi.
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

Thank you

steven kamhi
    nulook

Superior can help. As long you are not looking to setup your merchant with something crazy, like total daily pulls exceeding a 1/3rd of the gross deposits, Superior is aggressive with subordinate positions. Send us your 2nds.
    Kaitlyn Miller
    ISO Coordinator
    770-617-2377
    KM@SuperiorCapitalfund.com
    http://superiorcapitalfund.com/