Residual?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 3217 CO1's Avatar

Residual?

Which C.C. Processing Company Gives the most Residual from the start? & Offers free Machine.

Senior Member Reputation points: 99426

They all start out with similar pricing structures for new ISOs. Your residuals are mainly based on your ability to upsell from the processor's base rates. Your residual split starts to improve based on the amount of volume you do with a processor.

Senior Member Reputation points: 12452

They will vary and MCN is right, volume will drive you to get the best rates. Don't get caught up in the free equipment though. One way or another it is being paid for.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

I'm not sure if it's still the same as it used to be but when I was doing deals, North American Bancard would give merchants a "free" terminal in exchange for a 3 year contract with very profitable rates. Nothing was really free about that. Make sure if a merchant is getting a free terminal that they are aware of any contract term they are entering into. You do not want to have very unhappy people later on.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3217 CO1's Avatar

I have a company that wants me to send it the deals and they call the guy and etc. But i find it fishy and its 35% i have like 15 merchant accounts that need homes but i just want a good bang for my time you and free machine is bull**** from what i have learned and also what about these sign on bonuses?

Sounds like you're going through an ISO and that's why you're getting 35% of the residual. If you sign up directly with the processor you can keep all the residuals.

I agree with FundingPro, there are no free lunches. The terminals will get paid for one way or another, the goal is to have a revolving relationship with the processor so that you get a large profit share.

As many ISOs will attest, Benchmark has different programs that are flexible while remaining lucrative.
    Benchmark also splits for virtually every cash advance company out there; we are very cash advance friendly.

Veteran Reputation points: 135672 Chambo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sean bash View Post
    I'm not sure if it's still the same as it used to be but when I was doing deals, North American Bancard would give merchants a "free" terminal in exchange for a 3 year contract with very profitable rates. Nothing was really free about that. Make sure if a merchant is getting a free terminal that they are aware of any contract term they are entering into. You do not want to have very unhappy people later on.
    Well, I have recently discovered that INTEGRITY merchants are locked into a 4 year agreement. BMS is three years

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

NAB is three 3 years. I didn't know Integrity was 4 years. Are you serious??? What's the termination fee?

IPS termination fee is about $500

Member Reputation points: 20

integrity 85% on residuals but no upfront cash on your deals, plus they will buy your accounts up to 15 months. they have a free equipment program available. you can change the length of the contract 4 years is not writing in stone.

Quote Originally Posted by sean bash View Post
    NAB is three 3 years. I didn't know Integrity was 4 years. Are you serious??? What's the termination fee?
    Matt Pohl told me himself when one of my merchants inquired.

IPS is very flexible when it comes to the term, I've done some with no no contract because it was for friends and family. You can also state there is no ETF.

Benchmark, like most processing companies can be flexible with the term of contract and ETF. In addition to Benchmark being very cash advance friendly they also offer a Free terminal program and of course can be very aggressive with the residual %.

now if they can only pay the residual promptly....

Chambo - Who are you referring to?

Chambo - I am not sure who you are referring to, but BMS in all its years in existence has never paid residuals late. We have in fact always paid early and pride ourselves on having prompt and early payment consistently without fail.

Senior Member Reputation points: 13596 isaacdstern's Avatar

Benchmark has and always paid their residuals early to us...we love them and I cant imagine a better company to partner with

Senior Member Reputation points: 325 Ryan Shiroky's Avatar

Hello All,

Most processors early termination fee is $500.

Most processing companies pay residuals based on the amount of deals you send in to them per month (or are willing to negotiate compensation to ISOs that send high volume of submissions).

In my experience, IPS (Integrity Payment Systems) is the best. The sales support reps are top notch and the customer service is excellent and they pay their ISOs (what more can we ask for). They offer overnight funding of batches too, awesome selling point as they will "build it in" to fees so it looks transparent on the analysis.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
    Ryan