brokers acting as lenders - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I totally agree with you Kingsley. This guy obviously doesn't know the business. I actually had a deal I tried sending direct(not naming any companies) and I couldn't get it done. Then I made some contacts and learned the business better and got it done through a large ISO through the company I went too! They got it done because they put their own money into deals so the lenders feel more comfortable with that they risk there money as well and also the relationship. So even if a large ISO syndicated with a funding company (ex. 100k deal,ISO does 50k) then they are a FUNDER just as well. I know if I funded someone money then that would make me a FUNDER obviously because I used my own money. So the point is a large ISO is a LENDER!!!, obviously because they syndicate with their own money. Point is money talks. So if these large ISOs use their own money and take their own risks then bottom line is they get things done period!!!!!
    Last edited by MCAFinance; 01-30-2015 at 11:57 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

brokers acting as lenders

The most powerful companies are the funders who also broker. A "one stop shop". You just have to find the right one that you feel comfortable with. Of course, send direct for those files that qualify- I'm just saying for those weird files.

And I wish brokers would get the 10+ commission points out of their head. If you have a good deal from a good lender- stop shopping all because you don't get 20 points! The higher the commission the higher the rate (mostly)... You're suppose to get the best deal... Not the best commission.
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Lendini. Best Second position buy rates in the industry as low as a 1.35 and paying 10 points, Superfast and friendly customer service, same day approvals, same-day funding, and most important- commissions paid SAME DAY of funding!!!! Stop waiting 24 plus hours for a decision while your merchants are shopping around and getting offers. Lendini's algorithmic decision engine will send your approval out in 1-2 hours on most complete standard files. We VERY RARELY ever kill a deal after signed contracts and have a super easy funding process with limited stips such as DL, LL. VC and bank verification and we fund !

Send to submissions@lendini.com and email me for ISO boarding package Eddie.deangelis@lendini.com

Send to submissions@lendini.com and email me for ISO boarding package Eddie.deangelis@lendini.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

And what does Lendini have to do with this conversation? Should all the other 'Direct Lenders' start giving their whole advertising speech?

Well said Kingsley.

Member Reputation points: 10

I have brokers bringing me deals everyday, and I like a broker that has his ducks in a row.