I was out of my office due to the snow storm but I just got back to check on my post. To answer all the above:

Question: which funder are you from? Or are you a broker?

Answer: I was a wanna be broker that has changed course because I feel like I have found a unique niche this industry could utilize and that niche is bringing dead tax lien declines back to life.

Comment: I searched your number, and could not find squat, this is why people ignore posts like yours...

Reply: This is my cell phone number 1-631-235-3423

Question: ...is this a flat fee service? what do you actually offer (scope of services).

Answer: The services that I am able to provide start off with a Licensed Enrolled Agent obtaining a clients transcript from the IRS and seeing exactly what went wrong, at that point depending upon what the situation is we can have a number of things done such as

- Status 53 (Currently Noncollectable)
- Installment agreement
- Offer In Compromise
- Penalty Abatement
- File a Subordination (Stating that a portion of the Funded amount will go to IRS.)
- Innocent Spouse

The service I am able to provide can only help the client solve a big problem, help them get financing they need and also help you get them funded.

I am currently working with a great guy named James Graydon at ProMed Healthcare Financing and he has forwarded a few deals to me that I am currently working on.

Please call me with any further questions 631-235-3423 - Thank you for the replies to this thread.