Found out the hard way, I had contacted a merchant looking for a second position I had submitted it a few good second position lenders and customer said that 22-23 k was acceptable and
Terms could be negotiated, turns out the
Whole deal is a dabockal, merchant lied when he said he was not working with anyone I sent to quarterspot Everest lendini and so on all second offers were similar to one another except quarter spot they said deal was in house already they offered merchant a 12 month deal stacked behind can, I found out when I followed up with the merchant after I got them a 5 month deal stretching it out going back and forth with them, turns out they had offer on table since dec 13 never went with the offer I called them Jan 18 got them offer said that they would rather take quarterspot deal ! It was a hundred thirty lower than my offer I sent the deal to quarterspot to get approved and they said deal was in house I am wondering why they didn't put a offer together for me to sell since I submitted deal after 3o days offer went out to other ISO doesn't seem fair