AXIOM Funding and FLAGLER Advance; Business Owners and Funding Brokers
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

AXIOM Funding and FLAGLER Advance; Business Owners and Funding Brokers

BUSINESS OWNERS AND FUNDING BROKERS BEWARE OF Axiom funding and Flagler Advance as well as AARON CROUTER! Not only do they steal from your merchants CHARGING TRIPLE PAYMENTS they also don’t pay the partners that brought them the deal and make up lies to hold back commissions (feel free to request screen shots I'm happy to send them)

STAY FAR AWAY from these companies that are partnered with each other! I’ll give you the full run down. A friend of mine owns 2 very successful restaurants decided to get funding to add a rooftop to one of them. Axiom/Flagler gave a $200k offer but had so much back and forth sending new docs and all these phone calls and extra stips wanted the merchants decided to borrow a small loan for each location just incase just to cover the first traunch they had to pay the contractor the next day. These locations mind you are doing well over a half million a month as is with great balances they also own multiple other successful businesses from law firms to coffee shops, real estate company etc. Anyways Axiom and Flagler on Monday without saying a word to the merchant or asking for permission login to the merchants bank account, even accounts that had nothing to do with the deal and decided since they took a small loan for each location they were going to change the offer. NO BIG DEAL. I sent Aaron Crouter the lender names amounts and even the contracts so they had the info to make a new offer. Not only did they lower the amount to 150k, they dropped the term and increased the rate significantly. Ok whatever it’s gonna double the merchants revenue and they can afford it so all good. Then they decide just because they can they are going to cut my commission by 30% smh. Whatever no big deal the docs were already in the merchants hands and the merchant liked the one guy jimmy.

WHY LENDERS AND BROKERS SHOULD STAY CLEAR: Well during all this back and forth another lender gives me the same offer but with full commission and they pay commission next day. I ask axiom when they pay commission and they said Friday. So we decide to Fund the deal and all was supposed to be good! Friday rolls around and no commission was paid. So I ask this douche of a guy Aaron Crouter who has bounced around to just about every lending company there is because he’s the most unprofessional jerk in the game starts screaming at me over the phone like I’m his child and just got all F’s on my report card talking about we stacked them and this and that so they aren’t paying me until the loan is paid off blah blah blah. This was Not true at all. I even got a month to date from the merchant and no more money was taken, all lies! I sent them all the documents and month to dates showing they weren’t stacked and that they were actually overcharging the merchant 3 times what the payment was supposed to be and they still refuse to pay the commission.

HERE IS WHY BUSINESS OWNERS NEED TO STAY CLEAR: I also notice that not only did they take a payment almost double what they were supposed too 2 days in a row they also took an extra payment out of the second account!! So I let them know I don’t take kindly to theft, they need to fix it and pay me as well and they that they didn’t have to do the deal they chose too and that we could have just funded the same deal elsewhere, I even sent the offer to them to be transparent.

I let them know both on Friday and again on Monday if I did not get the $10,500 I was owed by the end of the day on Monday that I would have no choice but to let my massive network of lenders brokers and business owners know how they operate and do a massive PR news article blast about my experience with these 2 companies. I even got my attorney involved. None of this matters to them so they clearly never had any intention of paying the commission or refunding the merchant.

Well here we are not only have they still charged the client almost triple what they are contracted for but I am out $10,500 still.

These guys think they can do whatever they want so make sure you let everyone you care about know how Axiom Funding and Flagler Advance Operate so they don’t get burned also!

(feel free to request screen shots im happy to send them, i have everything which was submitted to my attorney i also sent them all again to axiom and flagler and they refuse to pay the commissions which are now 3 days late from when they were promised)!!

Banned Reputation points: 50761

Why would you send a clean restaurant deal there? Did they give you a 12 month 1.15 br?

Senior Member Reputation points: 46848

Think I gotta agree with the recently banned guy, like why? Who is AXIOM Funding and FLAGLER Advance? I think Ive seen Flagler pulling once before and it was on a crazy stacked deal. But a clean restaurant deal, id think a real funder would eat it up. I know I would and do weekly.

Senior Member Reputation points: 13183

I still don't understand why brokers don't just stick with reputable funders.

Senior Member Reputation points: 37109

As other keep saying... WHO? WHY do people keep using random name funders? Makes no sense.

You send your "friend" to unknown, unproven funders? in this industry?

With a friend like you, who needs enemies.
    Last edited by Cash Advance Kid; Yesterday at 02:22 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3493

First pos your friend?

Have to be careful out here..

Alex Peterson
    ISO Relationship Manager, THORO CORP
    E: alex@thorocorp.com
    C: 305-502-9414

Axiom

I have actually been funding wit Aaron and Axiom for a while. I have always got my commission. There are times brokers stack and get caught due to not timing right or one lender not funding at the same time.

Senior Member Reputation points: 242214

Quote Originally Posted by chrisscantling View Post
    I have actually been funding wit Aaron and Axiom for a while. I have always got my commission. There are times brokers stack and get caught due to not timing right or one lender not funding at the same time.
    This is a FIRST TIME POST and we are supposed to believe it? That's a wicked newbie move, and this is NOT the first time we've seen it. Admin won't tell us, but is the post from the same domain as Axiom or Flagler?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisscantling View Post
    lol joined df july 2024

Senior Member Reputation points: 27981

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    This is a FIRST TIME POST and we are supposed to believe it? That's a wicked newbie move, and this is NOT the first time we've seen it. Admin won't tell us, but is the post from the same domain as Axiom or Flagler?
    Chris is definitely an ISO that is not affiliated with Axiom or Flagler as far as I know.

lol joined DF feb 2024

Senior Member Reputation points: 242214

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mack View Post
    Chris is definitely an ISO that is not affiliated with Axiom or Flagler as far as I know.
    I guess he's using his real name, is this him?
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/christop...ing-6031a2110/

That is me for sure. I have nothing to hide and am a broker for years

I am an ISO and not affiliated with them directly - I do fund with Aaron and have always gotten paid.