Enablment data?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Enablment data?

Has anyone ever used this lead company? Have you gotten good results from it?

Once in a while they have some good leads, but i don't recommend

Senior Member Reputation points: 16113

Senior Member Reputation points: 8875 Enablement Data's Avatar

I think the question is, what factors impact the output of your lead investments the most? You can speak any lead consultant here at Enablement Data and what you would likely find is an informed and deliberate attempt to pair you with the most appropriate data and marketing capabilities that compliment your existing set up. Every shop runs themselves uniquely.

In the article that Shorebird posted above it states verbatim, "Being a broker is hard work and a significant part of the gig is marketing. You’ll have to decide if you or someone you hire is up to the task of generating the deals for you or your closers to close. If you can’t figure out how to market, you will eventually fail."

Enablement Data has been around generating leads specifically for MCA for many years, and in that time we have fostered an extraordinary amount of strong bonds within the community. The 100's of ISO's and brokers we deal with on a monthly basis can attest to that. I don't think anyone disagrees that this industry is built on relationships and due to that, we've been able to grow stronger through the years as a company and dedicated lead provider to many here.

Every single one of those relationships began with a conversation.

My opinion is it's best to go to the source and find out for yourself. For anyone reading this, my door is open. Always happy to hop on a call.

Matt Winum
    VP of Sales
    (929) 253-4788
    matt@enablementdata.com
    DataOps
    Enablementdata.com
    DataOps@enablementdata.com
    433 Broadway
    New York, NY 10013

Leads are timing and luck. That's the bottom line.

With that said, Enablement Data and Lexicon Data are only 2 vendors that worked for our shop.

Senior Member Reputation points: 62986

I personally enjoyed many years of success with Enablement. Always easy to work with. Remember leads are hand raisers, they want to learn more. They may not have a need today, so you need a good follow up and nurturing system in place so when they are ready to buy- they come to you. Be prepared to invest in leads for three months before seeing your ROI come to light. Also remember renewals should be factored into your CPC. Organic is the best, but if you’re buying than this is a reputable source. I’ve vouched for them many times, search the forum.

Senior Member Reputation points: 36874

Quote Originally Posted by JCap View Post
    Leads are timing and luck. That's the bottom line.

With that said, Enablement Data and Lexicon Data are only 2 vendors that worked for our shop.
    And skill, brand, nurturing campaigns, and products offered