Foretrust / Gemini Funding
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 10964

Quote Originally Posted by jtsfunding View Post
    Mike you are just further incriminating yourself as well as making yourself look stupid, its funny watching you keep digging yourself into a deeper and deeper hole. Why don't you want to respond to me? I think its because you know I will make you look really stupid
    I am incriminating myself by showing your partner admitting to the 7 defaults, or is it your partner telling me that it is a coincidence that the same debt consolidation company is calling these merchant? I think it paints a very strong picture of how some iso's will bite the hand that feeds them and then try and bad mouth to get out of paying clawbacks. You got paid on deals that defaulted and every other iso deals with clawbacks why would you be any different?
    Mike
    Chief Motherfunder In Charger
    Foretrust Funding
    Michael@foretrust-funding.com
    www.foretrust-funding.com
    Direct Funder

Senior Member Reputation points: 49488

Quote Originally Posted by Fundthis! View Post
    I am incriminating myself by showing your partner admitting to the 7 defaults, or is it your partner telling me that it is a coincidence that the same debt consolidation company is calling these merchant? I think it paints a very strong picture of how some iso's will bite the hand that feeds them and then try and bad mouth to get out of paying clawbacks. You got paid on deals that defaulted and every other iso deals with clawbacks why would you be any different?
    I really hope you get banned. I'll bump this post every now and then so isos new to the forum don't fall for your bull****.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10964

[QUOTE=Zonefund;194105]I really hope you get banned. I'll bump this post every now and then so isos new to the forum don't fall for your bull****.[/QUOT

John you don't want to take me up on my bet? Oh right sorry Zonefund...lmao
    Mike
    Chief Motherfunder In Charger
    Foretrust Funding
    Michael@foretrust-funding.com
    www.foretrust-funding.com
    Direct Funder

Still confused as to why you all don't want to hop on the phone and go through each deal and commission instead of just keep posting on a forum, I am assuming it is because you know I am right which is why you are choosing not to post my text messages on here...

Business is business Mike and you are conducting bad business is all, again don't care about the commissions that you say we owe because the data and math are loud and clear that you are wrong and you in fact owe us money, the fact that you don't want to get on the phone and explain to me how you are coming up with your calculation proves that to be true.

You claiming we owe you money is a desperate act to try and disregard the fact of the matter that you are a liar and a back door shop.

Like I said, if you really think we owe you money call me and make it make sense and we will settle up... but I know you wont call because you know you are wrong