Foretrust / Gemini Funding
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Fundthis! View Post
    Funny that you choice to leave out the part that 7 of your deals defaulted before 30 days and you owe us 19,850.00 in claw backs. Just to set the record straight you were not paid on 1 renewal of 8,000.00 because of the outstanding balance that is owed. Where do I start with GCC Gulf Coast Capital, do I bring up how you stacked most of these deal to where the merchant defaults on me within 2 weeks? Or do I bring up how the merchants somehow ended up with the same debt settlements company after being stacked beyond return? If you like we can put everything out on here names of merchants that defaulted with amounts and the debt settlement company that just happens to call the merchants that coincidently come from GCC. I would focus your energy on paying us back on these defaults.
    See Mike this is what separates men from little boys like yourself, I tried reaching out to you and Ron multiple times yesterday to figure out what was going on professionally yet you decide to be a little keyboard warrior here on DF, but no worries! I will continue to shame you all here as it is good for the people to see! Let me start with 7 Defaults... out of the 14 deals we have funded with you I count 5 Defaults only 2 of which we ever even received commission from you on for whopping total of $11.8k, not to mention over the past 2 weeks I have helped you get one back on track which made up 7k of that 11.8k. Now lets get to how you want to call that deal a renewal... I am struggling to understand why you would bold face lie to us on the phone yesterday about funding this deal if you didn't feel you have done anything wrong?

Now let me get into the stacking accusation, unfortunately for you you funded all of our bad deals that we couldn't get an offer on anywhere else so there were no deals to even stack yours with (lol), either way it wasn't me that chose to send that wire, you all underwrote the deals and made the decision that you wanted to fund not I. Another great point to mention is, how can we stack you when you take 3 days to send wire after funding call and login everyday? Nearly impossible to stack under those circumstances.

Now my favorite accusation, sending to debt settlement! Now why in the world would I send my own deal into debt settlement before the 30 day clawback? Doesn't make sense, but the funniest part of this whole situation is now that this is out there the amount of people reaching out to us saying you all actually send deals to debt settlement!

So since you all choose not to speak on the phone we can discuss and break everything down here out in the open, and I will start by saying I could care less about the commission a measly 10k is not worth my time, however what is worth my time is making sure scum like yourself gets called out where its needed. You are a sorry excuse for a man and couldn't even tell the truth when confronted about funding this deal, which speaks volumes. If you truly thought you did nothing wrong and were buying down our "clawbacks", then you would have voiced that when you spoke to me briefly before I received the contract from the merchant but instead you chose to continue to lie straight through your teeth, shows a lot about your character. I will admit I did take advantage of you and your pitiful underwriting processes where you missed defaults and many other things, but hey at the end of the day business is business and I wanted to fund and you were dumb enough to send that wire

But as far as my calculations go, I have here that you still owe me 13.7k, again would love to discuss with you all as professional men but it seems you all are still choosing to duck calls and be keyboard warriors like some little children.
    Last edited by jtsfunding; Yesterday at 11:06 AM.