Foretrust / Gemini Funding
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Foretrust / Gemini Funding

I hate to bad mad mouth other people in the same space as me, but these guys have really done it in for me. Ron Shusterman and Mike Mendez with Foretrust funding and Gemini funding are some of the shadiest individuals in the space. With plenty of controversy surrounding them in previous daily funder posts from other individuals whether or not they are brokers themselves rather than real lenders I always stood up for them until this point.

I am here to confirm that they are in fact BROKERS as well as funders, we have funded a deal with them multiple times under Gemini and come to find out they went behind our back and funded him again without our knowledge and when confronted they lied straight to our face, we have confirmed with the merchant using MTD and a copy of the contract that was coming from Foretrust that they in fact did go behind our back and get in touch with our merchant to fund him this deal and not to pay commission. This is not the first issue we have run into with them and lying about payments made in order to not pay out commission, but this is the final straw for me.

I advise everyone to stay far away from these guys, if they are going to go behind our back to fund a merchant I cant help but assume they are also stealing every file we have sent to them whether they are brokering it out to fund them selves or selling the files off as packaged apps. Either way this is disgusting and these guys are the main reason this industry is so frowned upon. If you are not capable of originating your own deals let alone payout your brokers for bringing you deals you do not deserve to be in business.

Everyone else feel free to share your negative experience(s) with this group of individuals in the thread

Senior Member Reputation points: 10964

Quote Originally Posted by jtsfunding View Post
    I hate to bad mad mouth other people in the same space as me, but these guys have really done it in for me. Ron Shusterman and Mike Mendez with Foretrust funding and Gemini funding are some of the shadiest individuals in the space. With plenty of controversy surrounding them in previous daily funder posts from other individuals whether or not they are brokers themselves rather than real lenders I always stood up for them until this point.

I am here to confirm that they are in fact BROKERS as well as funders, we have funded a deal with them multiple times under Gemini and come to find out they went behind our back and funded him again without our knowledge and when confronted they lied straight to our face, we have confirmed with the merchant using MTD and a copy of the contract that was coming from Foretrust that they in fact did go behind our back and get in touch with our merchant to fund him this deal and not to pay commission. This is not the first issue we have run into with them and lying about payments made in order to not pay out commission, but this is the final straw for me.

I advise everyone to stay far away from these guys, if they are going to go behind our back to fund a merchant I cant help but assume they are also stealing every file we have sent to them whether they are brokering it out to fund them selves or selling the files off as packaged apps. Either way this is disgusting and these guys are the main reason this industry is so frowned upon. If you are not capable of originating your own deals let alone payout your brokers for bringing you deals you do not deserve to be in business.

Everyone else feel free to share your negative experience(s) with this group of individuals in the thread
    Funny that you choice to leave out the part that 7 of your deals defaulted before 30 days and you owe us 19,850.00 in clawbacks. Just to set the record straight you were not paid on 1 renewal of 8,000.00 because of the outstanding balance that is owed. Where do I start with GCC Gulf Coast Capital, do I bring up how you stacked most of these deal to where the merchant defaults on me within 2 weeks? Or do I bring up how the merchants somehow ended up with the same debt settlements company after being stacked beyond return? If you like we can put everything out on here names of merchants that defaulted with amounts and the debt settlement company that just happens to call the merchants that coincidently come from GCC. I would focus your energy on paying us back on these defaults.
    Last edited by Fundthis!; Yesterday at 08:34 PM.
    Mike
    Chief Motherfunder In Charger
    Foretrust Funding
    Michael@foretrust-funding.com
    www.foretrust-funding.com
    Direct Funder

Senior Member Reputation points: 49488

No ****. I warned the DF. 2 members confirmed with me via PM he was a broker.

Quote Originally Posted by Fundthis! View Post
    Funny that you choice to leave out the part that 7 of your deals defaulted before 30 days and you owe us 19,850.00 in clawbacks. Just to set the record straight you were not paid on 1 renewal of 8,000.00 because of the outstanding balance that is owed. Where do I start with GCC Gulf Coast Capital, do I bring up how you stacked most of these deal to where the merchant defaults on me within 2 weeks? Or do I bring up how the merchants somehow ended up with the same debt settlements company after being stacked beyond return? If you like we can put everything out on here names of merchants that defaulted with amounts and the debt settlement company that just happens to call the merchants that coincidently come from GCC. I would focus your energy on paying us back on these defaults.
    You're a broker. You're using someone else's money and platform. You probably make a few points a deal, or more if you syndicate on good ones, or if you charge higher fees. **** outta here.

This man child is so full of ****. How old are you? 25? You want us to believe your lie, that 7 of his deals defaulted? Why would you continue funding his deals, and, paying him (the moment you don't pay him on a deal he would cut you off since you'd **** him, if you bad a clawback you wouldn't Fund a 2nd or 3rd deal if he didn't pay it). Why would you Fund more of his deals Mike if they all performed bad? It's because you white labeled with multiple funders.

Why would you keep funding his deals if he behaved deceptively?

If you were gonna lie about backdooring him, why didn't you at least post that you "got it from another iso"?

What Mike is saying is if you fund deals with him, and they default, he will keep funding other deals and backdoor you since it's not his money, he's syndicating a small % probably. Or the reality is he backdoorsball the files he gets, and successfully backdoors those where him or his reps or partner (s) can outsell the iso who subbed it (whose probably in competition with 4 3 2 5 6 20 brokers. Being a broker isn't easy), or lose out on it and the broker never finds out since the merchant didn't share competiting offers w/ them (or they didn't push to see the other contract).

Quote Originally Posted by Zonefund View Post
    What Mike is saying is if you fund deals with him, and they default, he will keep funding other deals and backdoor you since it's not his money, he's syndicating a small % probably. Or the reality is he backdoorsball the files he gets, and successfully backdoors those where him or his reps or partner (s) can outsell the iso who subbed it (whose probably in competition with 4 3 2 5 6 20 brokers. Being a broker isn't easy), or lose out on it and the broker never finds out since the merchant didn't share competiting offers w/ them (or they didn't push to see the other contract).
    Never fear zonefund is hear...lol
    we paid him and you see he is talking about a renewal so explain how a broker is funding on his own platform and using his own contracts..dont worry i ll wait...
    Last edited by Fundthis!; Today at 12:20 AM.
    Mike
    Foretrust Funding
    Direct Funder

This man child is so full of ****. How old are you? 25? You want us to believe your lie, that 7 of his deals defaulted? Why would you continue funding his deals, and, paying him (the moment you don't pay him on a deal he would cut you off since you'd **** him, if you bad a clawback you wouldn't Fund a 2nd or 3rd deal if he didn't pay it). Why would you Fund more of his deals Mike if they all performed bad? It's because you white labeled with multiple funders.
    Zonefund how about you put your money where your mouth is, I bet you 10k I fund under my own platform and my own money and contracts, I'll bet you another 10k they did have 7 deals default. Stop hiding behind your keyboard, if you are so confident you are right take my money! See if you are a man or what we all know you are.
    Mike
    Foretrust Funding
    Direct Funder

Why would you keep funding his deals if he behaved deceptively?

If you were gonna lie about backdooring him, why didn't you at least post that you "got it from another iso"?
    Because John oh I mean Zonefund you know we funded these within a week of each other and haven't funded anything from you guys since.
    Last edited by Fundthis!; Today at 07:51 AM.
    Mike
    Foretrust Funding
    Direct Funder

Zonefund how about you put your money where your mouth is, I bet you 10k I fund under my own platform and my own money and contracts, I'll bet you another 10k they did have 7 deals default. Stop hiding behind your keyboard, if you are so confident you are right take my money! See if you are a man or what we all know you are.
    They had 7 deals default, or they had 7 deals default in the first 30 days?? You’re already contradicting your own statements here. Pretty obvious you do bad business, all it took was a search of your name on the daily funder. Posts on here of you doing shady stuff since 2019, I’m sure even before then.

Funny that you choice to leave out the part that 7 of your deals defaulted before 30 days and you owe us 19,850.00 in claw backs. Just to set the record straight you were not paid on 1 renewal of 8,000.00 because of the outstanding balance that is owed. Where do I start with GCC Gulf Coast Capital, do I bring up how you stacked most of these deal to where the merchant defaults on me within 2 weeks? Or do I bring up how the merchants somehow ended up with the same debt settlements company after being stacked beyond return? If you like we can put everything out on here names of merchants that defaulted with amounts and the debt settlement company that just happens to call the merchants that coincidently come from GCC. I would focus your energy on paying us back on these defaults.
    See Mike this is what separates men from little boys like yourself, I tried reaching out to you and Ron multiple times yesterday to figure out what was going on professionally yet you decide to be a little keyboard warrior here on DF, but no worries! I will continue to shame you all here as it is good for the people to see! Let me start with 7 Defaults... out of the 14 deals we have funded with you I count 5 Defaults only 2 of which we ever even received commission from you on for whopping total of $11.8k, not to mention over the past 2 weeks I have helped you get one back on track which made up 7k of that 11.8k. Now lets get to how you want to call that deal a renewal... I am struggling to understand why you would bold face lie to us on the phone yesterday about funding this deal if you didn't feel you have done anything wrong?

Now let me get into the stacking accusation, unfortunately for you you funded all of our bad deals that we couldn't get an offer on anywhere else so there were no deals to even stack yours with (lol), either way it wasn't me that chose to send that wire, you all underwrote the deals and made the decision that you wanted to fund not I. Another great point to mention is, how can we stack you when you take 3 days to send wire after funding call and login everyday? Nearly impossible to stack under those circumstances.

Now my favorite accusation, sending to debt settlement! Now why in the world would I send my own deal into debt settlement before the 30 day clawback? Doesn't make sense, but the funniest part of this whole situation is now that this is out there the amount of people reaching out to us saying you all actually send deals to debt settlement!

So since you all choose not to speak on the phone we can discuss and break everything down here out in the open, and I will start by saying I could care less about the commission a measly 10k is not worth my time, however what is worth my time is making sure scum like yourself gets called out where its needed. You are a sorry excuse for a man and couldn't even tell the truth when confronted about funding this deal, which speaks volumes. If you truly thought you did nothing wrong and were buying down our "clawbacks", then you would have voiced that when you spoke to me briefly before I received the contract from the merchant but instead you chose to continue to lie straight through your teeth, shows a lot about your character. I will admit I did take advantage of you and your pitiful underwriting processes where you missed defaults and many other things, but hey at the end of the day business is business and I wanted to fund and you were dumb enough to send that wire

But as far as my calculations go, I have here that you still owe me 13.7k, again would love to discuss with you all as professional men but it seems you all are still choosing to duck calls and be keyboard warriors like some little children.
    Last edited by jtsfunding; Today at 11:06 AM.

Oh Mike... The merchant called us yesterday saying he got another 100k from you. We didn't believe him since obviously we never heard anything about this from you so we called you and asked and you proceeded to call us "****ing crazy" among many other things, we told you we were going to get MTD and the contracts for that deal from the merchant and you said "have at it I didn't fund it"... well who would have guessed we get the contracts and it was you all! Last thing I wanted to do was resort to posting on a forum when a simple phone call could have solved this but your buddy Ron blocked us all and you just keep ducking my calls which has never happened until you knew you got caught... This whole thing is pretty funny, if you look back on some of Mikes previous DF post you will see him calling GCC one of his top brokers and looking for us to back him up when people called him a broker. Admin should block this guy from soliciting for ISO submissions, the first five deals we funded with him were funded under separate established platforms MMP, TSM ETC so obviously hes not a funder but we were getting paid and deals were getting done so we didn't care.

Everyone always hears stories of getting screwed over in this industry and its never happened to us because we try and handle everything with respect. We can't help the deals you chose to fund and if you ever let us know of problems with them we tried our best to rectify the situation and get them back on track. We don't owe you anything for clawbacks. We got most of our deals back on track and caught up and you proceeded to go behind our back and funded a 100k deal and lied to our faces about it.

If you all send deals to this guy I would strongly recommend stopping... Never know when he is going to wake up angry and decide to fund your deals behind your back.

This specific merchant had had 4 deals with them and never missed a beat.

Attaching photos here showing communications between our rep and Mike on the day he funded the 100k along with a few messages I have already received from funders saying they get subs from them and they send their own deals to debt settlement.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Mikefunds View Post
    They had 7 deals default, or they had 7 deals default in the first 30 days?? You’re already contradicting your own statements here. Pretty obvious you do bad business, all it took was a search of your name on the daily funder. Posts on here of you doing shady stuff since 2019, I’m sure even before then.
    So now all GCC employee's coming to add. Mike the big default is yours which I paid you extra on that deal
    Mike
    Foretrust Funding
    Direct Funder

So now all GCC employee's coming to add. Mike the big default is yours which I paid you extra on that deal
    Thats all you have to say about everything that was posted? Wow

Quote Originally Posted by BlakeGodwin View Post
    Oh Mike... The merchant called us yesterday saying he got another 100k from you. We didn't believe him since obviously we never heard anything about this from you so we called you and asked and you proceeded to call us "****ing crazy" among many other things, we told you we were going to get MTD and the contracts for that deal from the merchant and you said "have at it I didn't fund it"... well who would have guessed we get the contracts and it was you all! Last thing I wanted to do was resort to posting on a forum when a simple phone call could have solved this but your buddy Ron blocked us all and you just keep ducking my calls which has never happened until you knew you got caught... This whole thing is pretty funny, if you look back on some of Mikes previous DF post you will see him calling GCC one of his top brokers and looking for us to back him up when people called him a broker. Admin should block this guy from soliciting for ISO submissions, the first five deals we funded with him were funded under separate established platforms MMP, TSM ETC so obviously hes not a funder but we were getting paid and deals were getting done so we didn't care.

Everyone always hears stories of getting screwed over in this industry and its never happened to us because we try and handle everything with respect. We can't help the deals you chose to fund and if you ever let us know of problems with them we tried our best to rectify the situation and get them back on track. We don't owe you anything for clawbacks. We got most of our deals back on track and caught up and you proceeded to go behind our back and funded a 100k deal and lied to our faces about it.

If you all send deals to this guy I would strongly recommend stopping... Never know when he is going to wake up angry and decide to fund your deals behind your back.

This specific merchant had had 4 deals with them and never missed a beat.

Attaching photos here showing communications between our rep and Mike on the day he funded the 100k along with a few messages I have already received from funders saying they get subs from them and they send their own deals to debt settlement.

from Blake himself DF0.jpgDF1.jpgDF2.jpgDF2.jpgDF3.jpgDF4.jpgdf5.jpgDF6.jpg
    Mike
    Foretrust Funding
    Direct Funder

Mike you are just further incriminating yourself as well as making yourself look stupid, its funny watching you keep digging yourself into a deeper and deeper hole. Why don't you want to respond to me? I think its because you know I will make you look really stupid

Mike you are just further incriminating yourself as well as making yourself look stupid, its funny watching you keep digging yourself into a deeper and deeper hole. Why don't you want to respond to me? I think its because you know I will make you look really stupid
    I am incriminating myself by showing your partner admitting to the 7 defaults, or is it your partner telling me that it is a coincidence that the same debt consolidation company is calling these merchant? I think it paints a very strong picture of how some iso's will bite the hand that feeds them and then try and bad mouth to get out of paying clawbacks. You got paid on deals that defaulted and every other iso deals with clawbacks why would you be any different?
    Mike
    Foretrust Funding
    Direct Funder

I am incriminating myself by showing your partner admitting to the 7 defaults, or is it your partner telling me that it is a coincidence that the same debt consolidation company is calling these merchant? I think it paints a very strong picture of how some iso's will bite the hand that feeds them and then try and bad mouth to get out of paying clawbacks. You got paid on deals that defaulted and every other iso deals with clawbacks why would you be any different?
    I really hope you get banned. I'll bump this post every now and then so isos new to the forum don't fall for your bull****.

[QUOTE=Zonefund;194105]I really hope you get banned. I'll bump this post every now and then so isos new to the forum don't fall for your bull****.[/QUOT

John you don't want to take me up on my bet? Oh right sorry Zonefund...lmao
    Mike
    Foretrust Funding
    Direct Funder