Expansion Capital Group,
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Post Expansion Capital Group,

Can anyone share Expansion Capital Group's contact information? Are they taking ISO?

Senior Member Reputation points: 12707

Quote Originally Posted by FundingGuy View Post
    Can anyone share Expansion Capital Group's contact information? Are they taking ISO?
    I do not know about expansion but if you are interested i am always looking to sign up good new iso's. I have great programs.

Scott Platto
    scott@tmrnow.com
    tmrnow.com
    212-220-9872

I tried to sign up with them by applying through their website for the past 2 years. They just reached out to my company and onboarded us around 2 months ago. You sub through a portal, but you only have to upload banks and app or you can enter more information to get faster processing times.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bigfunder1 View Post
    I tried to sign up with them by applying through their website for the past 2 years. They just reached out to my company and onboarded us around 2 months ago. You sub through a portal, but you only have to upload banks and app or you can enter more information to get faster processing times.
    Can you please share the contact info for the ISO rep?

for some rep points

Senior Member Reputation points: 35569

Very hard to sign up with, requires a massive vouch from someone, otherwise youll wait years.

If you're not able to sign up with Expansion feel free to reach out to me, I'm looking to sign up ISOs

Diana
    diana@ontapcap.com
    929-566-7317
    ontapcap.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 49488

Quote Originally Posted by JHG View Post
    If you're not able to sign up with Expansion feel free to reach out to me, I'm looking to sign up ISOs

Diana
    diana@ontapcap.com
    929-566-7317
    ontapcap.com
    Do you have the same underwriting guidelines as Expansion? What makes you compete with expansion?

Imo only fund works competes with them.

Quote Originally Posted by JHG View Post

Diana
    diana@ontapcap.com
    929-566-7317
    ontapcap.com
    you guys provide a 1.49 @10p 60-80 days (sometimes 30 days) offer, It does not come close to competing with expansion in any way.

Senior Member Reputation points: 49488

you guys provide a 1.49 @10p 60-80 days (sometimes 30 days) offer, It does not come close to competing with expansion in any way.
    When I saw the post on them, on tap capital debate, from an iso who funded a 70 or 80k 2nd over 160 payments I believe for a file that had criminal history, I thought they were good. After signing up and sending deals I realized there's a lot better funders then them. They are no where close to Expansion.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3493

Quote Originally Posted by Zonefund View Post
    When I saw the post on them, on tap capital debate, from an iso who funded a 70 or 80k 2nd over 160 payments I believe for a file that had criminal history, I thought they were good. After signing up and sending deals I realized there's a lot better funders then them. They are no where close to Expansion.
    Expansion is very underrated one of the best B paper funders in the space very clean funder

we're always able to provide a buy in rate if we're asked, otherwise it's in everyone's best interest to sell max offer, isn't it? and our term depends on a deal, we can go up to 12 months on good deals.
    I never said we're competing with Expansion, doesn't hurt to remind about yourself once in a while though

Diana
    diana@ontapcap.com
    929-566-7317
    ontapcap.com
    Last edited by JHG; Today at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonefund View Post
    I'm sorry, who did you sign up with?

Diana
    diana@ontapcap.com
    929-566-7317
    ontapcap.com

i havent heard anything but here at raptor were always taking new isos on feel free to reach out to me

Sam Grossman
    ISO Relations
    C . 347-745-0783
    O . 860-419-7905
    Sam@raptoradvance.com
    www.raptoradvance.com