Quote Originally Posted by Olderguy View Post
I used this a number of years ago but part of it still applies...it could stand to be updated. Not sure it answers your question.

I HAVE WRITTEN SCRIPTS FOR WHEN I HAD 22 TELEMARKETERS IN THE LOAN BUSINESS....HERE'S WHAT I USE.

Note I omitted years in business as it doesn't really matter if it's 6 months or longer...few will be less and the interview can qualify that. I made notes about the interest rate comment. Note I did NOT include anything about collateral or personal guarantee. That's not important at this point.

Hi/Hello This is ____ May I speak with the owner?

Hello, my name is _____ from_______I'm calling to see if you need any money for your business?

We provide immediate cash funding based on bank deposits.

- can you use $25,000 or more or less than $25,000?

If Owner says any amount then ask the following questions.

How much money do you need?
What is the use of funds?...Working capital, equipment or what else?
What are your Average Monthly Deposits?

What is the best email address to reach you so our funding manager will send your approval application.

The number I am dialing (000-000-0000) is this your cell phone number or business number?

Please stay on the line while I connect you with our loan officer/underwriter.

If owner says I am not interested:

Actually we are having a promotional offer and providing the fund with flexible paybacks & term. So how much you might need?

If owner asks about interest rate:

Interest rates are determined through underwriting.
If you qualify we can provide 3 year - 10 year term loans with rates as low as 8.5% for loans of $100,000 and up.

Our terms and payback
Payback are quick cash loans are weekly and daily
Terms starting from 3 month to maximum 24 months.
On average, ee can provide 150% capital of your monthly deposit if they make $10,000 then we can provide them up to $15,000.

Our Requirements are:

At least 6 months in business.
Monthly Deposit should be at least $10,000
Owner has to have a business checking account.

ALSO:

I don't bother with BS let's be friends stuff...

Now much do you want?
What offers have you received?
Why haven't you taken any of them?

Probe for options:
Cash out property
Cash out equipment
Personal loans
Asset based financing
etc.
This is too good. Thanks