Surfside capital backdoor central to westwood
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Surfside capital backdoor central to westwood

Screenshot says it all levi from surfside capital can smd from the back. He backdoored my $200k deal to westwood, when i requested contracts he sent it and then resent it cheaper through westwood then when i called him out on it he says "its not backdooring its communicating" yeahhhh if thats the case your fatehr should've "communicated" with your mom before you were born scammmmmer.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Senior Member Reputation points: 34983

This the same Levi that was with Pearl back in the day? Guys a punk, all 5 foot 5 of him.

Senior Member Reputation points: 49488

Quote Originally Posted by milestonecapitalfunding View Post
    Screenshot says it all levi from surfside capital can smd from the back. He backdoored my $200k deal to westwood, when i requested contracts he sent it and then resent it cheaper through westwood then when i called him out on it he says "its not backdooring its communicating" yeahhhh if thats the case your fatehr should've "communicated" with your mom before you were born scammmmmer.
    All his deals are white labeled via newco. I think he syndicates too?

Senior Member Reputation points: 45530

dudes a POS and Westwood as a Company is a POS including their CEO who is an ex con . POS company from the top down.

Senior Member Reputation points: 12707

Quote Originally Posted by milestonecapitalfunding View Post
    I been around the industry for around 12 years or so and never heard of surfside. I have heard of westwood calling the merchant behind the brokers back before. I hate that beccuase me and my company would never do that in a million years to good brokers and it makes it harder for me to sign up good brokers. If you need a honest funder with great programs feel free to reach out to me.

Scott Platto
    scott@tmrnow.com
    tmrnow.com
    212-220-9872

Senior Member Reputation points: 49488

Levi

RESPOND YOU CUCKOLD 5"5 PUNK