Quote Originally Posted by FlexibleCapitalSolutions View Post
Steve, with all due respect to you, I know that you are a senior member here at DF, but we are all lucky that Kevin Henry, VP-Business Development, at Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank provides us with responses and shares his knowledge with us. It is my understanding that Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank, was in dire straits since Mr Henry's previous departure and it is now back well on its way to becoming the powerhouse that it use to be under his previous tenure. My wife wakes up every morning and checks Mr Henry's profile to see if there have been any new posts and then we discuss all of his input and insights at the dinner table every night. Whenever I make decisions, i always ask myself what would Mr Henry do?

Instead of arguing with him, I would instead suggest saying thank you and reflecting on why you are wrong and he is right. Just my opinion.
Thanks for the comments. The bank and the group were not in dire straights when I left 3 years ago. Very health institution and great team, hence why I made a decision to return.