question
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

question

Could you explain me why the merchant cash industry doesnt exist on Europe...?

it does, in the UK. i believe below is owned by Kabbage

http://www.unitedkapital.co.uk/

And here is another company owned by BFS

http://www.businessfinancialservices...gap-in-the-uk/

question

Unfortunately, its not Europe! I didnt find anywhere $$$

Banned Reputation points: 123

question

This uk not Europe is almost as good ad what is a garter belt. Duh!!

I continue to look for a reason.. and i really dont understand there isn't this kind of services...

Senior Member Reputation points: 3217 CO1's Avatar

So than learn it and start it where ever you are.

Member Reputation points: 35

I think he's just trolling us.

The primary obstacle to establishing MCA businesses in Europe is regulatory. (As a side point, if your referring to the continent, Europe includes the UK, which is not a member state of the European Union)

Europe, or the EU for that matter, comprises of multiple countries, each with their own legal systems and requirements for financial institutions. If you want to approach the European market as a whole, you would need a lot of legal and regulatory research done to determine if this falls into the same none regulated space the US market enjoys. Alternatively, you could focus on a single market, which would be easier to do, but would still require a bit of research to determine where there is demand and where you can find sales agents which speak the appropriate language. If your in NY you may have a better chance at servicing the Russian market

Additionally, the credit and lending systems as well as the debt systems are all quite different than the US market. So the demand, although present, would differ from the US. For instance, perhaps local banks are making credit available to small businesses in X country but not in Y?

So in short, you would be dealing with small dichotomized markets which are less attractive than jurisdictions such as the US and Canada.

That said, its not imposible if you know the landscape.

Noob Reputation points: 10

In September 2011, the Commission opened an antitrust investigation into the standardisation process for payments over the internet ('e-payments') undertaken by the European Payments Council (EPC). The Commission is examining in particular whether the standardisation process limits market entry or innovation, for example through the exclusion of new entrants and payment providers who are not controlled by a bank. If proven such behaviour could be in violation of EU antitrust rules that prohibit restrictive business practices. An opening of proceedings does not prejudge the outcome of the investigation but merely means that the Commission is investigating the case as a matter of priority. On 13.06.2013, the Commission has decided to close antitrust proceedings in case EPC Online payments but continues monitoring online payments market.

Senior Member Reputation points: 7162 TheShitzuofMCA's Avatar

**Found a small article below, its starting to pop up there too. See below...

Canada & United Kingdom

The United Kingdom & Canada are beginning to see Merchant Cash Advance / Merchant Small Business Funding companies open up, and marketing activities and offers rising, merchants in England & Canada can expect their phones to be pounded with offers for this type of financing, hopefully they will discover the truth about the cost of the money and will not fall into the trap many small American businesses have suffered from in an ever expanding way mainly over the last 2 years.

This dangerous merchant financing option is spreading rapidly around the USA, Canada, UK & Europe with the involvement of national banks and international investment banks.