Monthly Payment
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Monthly Payment

Have a client that received 250k is down to $150,000 left on a first position he wants to get out of the daily remittance and
    do a monthly payment. He is in the transportation industry, healthy banks etc, he just purchased a piece of real-estate to
    to expand operations and the 20k a month dept service from the daily remittance is putting him in a seek and though shall
    hopefully find mode. Would like to apply for 300k pay off the 150 and net about 100k worst case scenario he has been in business
    7 years and is growing he need a monthly paying 7,000 to 10k a month looking for 3 year pay- off. I am looking for a direct company
    that will fund this deal if we need to syndicate so be it, I am not looking for any brokers @ all must be direct lender doing payoffs
    and monthly product.

you can email me if your interested at helping the merchant, I can get profit and loss balance sheets as well as 2013
    tax returns.

email me if your not a broker, and I can set up a iso with you for future assurances.

Senior Member Reputation points: 50583

Monthly Payment

If you are looking to get this done you do need a middle man or someone licensed. PM Me your email I'll send you a contact
    Amanda Kingsley
    DailyFunder: WhoisKingsley
    This is me. https://www.facebook.com/whoiskingsley
    I am Here too. https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClosersGroup

Always Live and Lead with Integrity.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32658 Zach's Avatar

Even if a direct lender that does this made you an offer, you would likely need a commercial loan broker's license.

If you can't get it done, we are licensed here at Core Financial. Let me know and we can probably get that done for you.
    Zachary Ramirez – CEO
    Phone: 562-391-7099
    Email: zach@zacharyjosephramirez.com

1661 N. Raymond Ave #265
    Anaheim CA 92801

Quote Originally Posted by Zach View Post
    Even if a direct lender that does this made you an offer, you would likely need a commercial loan broker's license.

If you can't get it done, we are licensed here at Core Financial. Let me know and we can probably get that done for you.
    It depends on the state and most states have narrow requirements. No state requires a license to refer a deal to a lender