Friends, do exclusive leads really exist? And are we alone in this funding universe?
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 58222

Friends, do exclusive leads really exist? And are we alone in this funding universe?

IF I CATCH YOU SELLING MY DEALS TO ANYONE ELSE... WELL…

Where to find excluive leads MB.png

Let’s just say the last guy I bought state of the art, real time leads from… he makes animal balloons at girl scout graduations full time now, when he’s not in physical therapy.

I don’t need to explain my collection tactics to you….

--
    We find that exclusive MCA leads are a question of motivation – minus saturation. And the best way to acquire them is to generate them yourself. And we can help you.

www.DumbLeads.com
    (816) 205-8268
    info@dumbleads.com

Slightly confused???????

If the guy stole from you call the police?

I don't get why everyone has to whine now a days...

--
    We find that exclusive complainers are a lack of motivation + Satirical Comedy. The best way to perform is doing it yourself. Feel free to help yourself

www.realcomplaints.com
    [REDACTED]
    [REDACTED]

Member Reputation points: 4076

If you have your funnel that can sift through a given traffic source (PPC, SMS, Email, Voice Drops, etc) to produce leads.
    Ed McGilley
    text/call: 631-309-2323
    leads@b2bleadgenmachine.com
    https://b2bleadgenmachine.com/

Quote Originally Posted by JonathanHendrix View Post
    Slightly confused???????

If the guy stole from you call the police?

I don't get why everyone has to whine now a days...

--
    We find that exclusive complainers are a lack of motivation + Satirical Comedy. The best way to perform is doing it yourself. Feel free to help yourself

www.realcomplaints.com
    [REDACTED]
    [REDACTED]

The problem is, helping yourself is not usually free, when it comes to leads. And my "associates" don't whine... and they certainly don't whine to police.

Their team consists of A+ certified quality assurance analysts who assist in exclusivity by allowing lead generators to reflect on life decisions that lead to better health for the long term..

Quote Originally Posted by GrowthHacker View Post
    If you have your funnel that can sift through a given traffic source (PPC, SMS, Email, Voice Drops, etc) to produce leads.

GrowthHacker, you've been ducking me for quite some time since I gave your engine a whirl. This is my third and fourth invoice attempt now...I don't break AI platforms for free you know.... when I cause a flawless intelligence software to self-terminate, I expect compensation.

I'd say that the funnel would be effective at getting you to warm and hot merchants to speak to right now. But it doesn't change the traffic source, so it won't natively make a lead exclusive, if the merchant filled out 2 forms and was remarketed to, to fill out 3 more forms, as PopCrumbs noted.

Companies really need to adopt ta blue ocean strategy, where instead of swimming in the 20% of the pool with all the sharks, you're going to sources that don't have the same amount of interest, but also much less competition.

The challenge is it takes more time and energy and investment to do that, but the long-term life of the client is greatly increased with renewals, and less competition.

Quote Originally Posted by DonMcGrath View Post
    GrowthHacker, you've been ducking me for quite some time since I gave your engine a whirl. This is my third and fourth invoice attempt now...I don't break AI platforms for free you know.... when I cause a flawless intelligence software to self-terminate, I expect compensation.
    Hey there, chatbot champion!

You really went all out on Jenny, didn't you? I'm impressed by your dedication to exploring what this AI can do. That's some next-level curiosity, so much so that you even burned half a day on it!

Now I know why you're invoicing me- lost wages at your real job, because you took so much time off to beat up my digital chat bot lol

Thanks for giving the bot a real workout. It's users like you who help push the boundaries of what's possible. Keep that creative spirit alive.
    Ed McGilley

Hey there, chatbot champion!

You really went all out on Jenny, didn't you? I'm impressed by your dedication to exploring what this AI can do. That's some next-level curiosity, so much so that you even burned half a day on it!

Now I know why you're invoicing me- lost wages at your real job, because you took so much time off to beat up my digital chat bot lol

Thanks for giving the bot a real workout. It's users like you who help push the boundaries of what's possible. Keep that creative spirit alive.

Well it wasn't half the day, but my chef was putting together a meal for life and style magazine, so I had a little time for a stimulating mind workout. Glad I was able to expand the code and logic on your little princess.

What email should I use?

Quote Originally Posted by DonMcGrath View Post
    Well it wasn't half the day, but my chef was putting together a meal for life and style magazine, so I had a little time for a stimulating mind workout. Glad I was able to expand the code and logic on your little princess.

What email should I use?
    You can reach me here: leads@b2bleadgenmachine.com

To prevent excessive use of that demo bot I have each session set to use 256 tokens (the gas that fuels the engine) in Chat GPT. So once that limit is hit the bot just stops in its tracks... each token in English is about 4 characters long, including spaces and punctuation.
    Last edited by GrowthHacker; 07-13-2024 at 06:24 AM.
    Ed McGilley