1st position 60 day buy rate of 111
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Question 1st position 60 day buy rate of 111

Is there a direct funder who can do a 1st position 60-day deal at a 111 buy rate with immediate payout to ISO and no clawback?

Regards,

David McCarthy, CEO
    McCarthy Merchant Capital LLC
    www.mccarthymerchantcapital.com
    Main: (717) 622-2784

Senior Member Reputation points: 227882

How about getting the client a line of credit?
    Otherwise, try Select Funding
    David, we should talk again, it's been a while

Quote Originally Posted by mondial99 View Post
    Is there a direct funder who can do a 1st position 60-day deal at a 111 buy rate with immediate payout to ISO and no clawback?

Regards,

David McCarthy, CEO
    Kinda weird to ask for Immediate payout with no clawback, It's a fair thing to have if the merchant defaults right away.

Also, don't know if it was intentional but that line gives me the vibe your purposefully subbing guys who will have massive payment issues and all you care about is your money coming in.

Quote Originally Posted by mondial99 View Post

Regards,

David McCarthy, CEO

where does the merchant need to be on daily payment? & how many points are you trying to sell this at?

Jonathan,
    My view is formed from my history of owning a FINRA B/D and doing 70 pubco financings as either principal or ibanker. When I did a financing as principal, due diligence was solely my responsibility. If someone or some registered firm brought me a deal, their responsibility began and ended with sourcing. If I made beaucoup bucks on that deal, the agent/introducing broker got none of it, cause they were never at risk as they were not putting money up nor were they involved in the underwriting process. Conversely, if I were the investment banker on a deal that went bad, I still got paid because my job was sourcing, not investing, and not due diligence.

Now, theoretically, if I sourced a deal that quickly went bad, and I withheld information from the investor or was somehow involved in fraud on the part of the issuer/company/merchant, then I potentially have legal liability, and any fee I made would be subject to disgorgement as part of a regulatory and/or judicial process.

That history informs my view of the ISO-funder relationship, which I know many in the MCA world don't subscribe to.

Mondial,

That's no problem brother, I wasn't here to say you were necessarily wrong or evil.

Most of my experience is in the MCA space, when I read that message I just wanted to share my insight on how it came across.

I do very much appreciate the well written response & am glad to have the conversation!