REALTIME Reconciliations with FundKite - How we do it. - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Quote Originally Posted by FundKite View Post
    explain why every company on the business was on the Bluevine list perhaps but yours? Go fund some deals. Make some money. You have to much time on your hands.
    Are you still presenting yourself as a funder and than brokering it Or did you stop that now?

Member Reputation points: 359 FundKite's Avatar

So here our position,

it’s so easy to bad mouth people in a forum under some handle no one can trace you at. You’re like one of those agitators with a mask. Tough when your face is hidden.

But we are ready to put our money where our mouth is.

So here the proposal

Anyone who says we backdoored deals and didn’t pay them commission for their funded submission.

Go on record, Come out, call me 212-952-0001. Bring proof.

And if you proof any of the above we will pay 5x the commission on that deal. If you can’t I’ll sue you for defamation!

I bet my phone won’t ring once.

Until then……pay attention to our reconciliation process as it will help
    You close more deals.

Senior Member Reputation points: 33834

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    Are you still presenting yourself as a funder and than brokering it Or did you stop that now?
    You realize some of the biggest "brokers" are the funders, right?

Senior Member Reputation points: 39331

So here our position,

it’s so easy to bad mouth people in a forum under some handle no one can trace you at. You’re like one of those agitators with a mask. Tough when your face is hidden.

But we are ready to put our money where our mouth is.

So here the proposal

Anyone who says we backdoored deals and didn’t pay them commission for their funded submission.

Go on record, Come out, call me 212-952-0001. Bring proof.

And if you proof any of the above we will pay 5x the commission on that deal. If you can’t I’ll sue you for defamation!

I bet my phone won’t ring once.

Until then……pay attention to our reconciliation process as it will help
    You close more deals.
    You've been called out multiple times. No response. Please respond to those threads until then you're wasting my time and the forums time. Search fundkite and read and respond.

Senior Member Reputation points: 41670

Quote Originally Posted by Zonefund View Post
    You've been called out multiple times. No response. Please respond to those threads until then you're wasting my time and the forums time. Search fundkite and read and respond.
    its a pretty nice proposal though. Give him a call. 5x commission is pretty ballsy.

Fundkite, if you get any calls today, let us know. But that is quite the 'put up or shut up' statement.

Quote Originally Posted by diditevenfund View Post
    You realize some of the biggest "brokers" are the funders, right?
    This statement is fact. Even the massive shops have some sort of sales team.

Regium, our technology and process handles banks that are not plaid or DL compatible. There are many such banks we cover.
    What happens if the merchant starts depositing in a different account not connected to your plaid. So for example lets say that instead of depositing all their checks to the bank account they deposit half of them, you adjust your payment and they deposit the rest of their income in an account that you dont know about. Once they notice that this works, they will just continue to do it, and then eventually tell you there are no sales. How does that work and what do you do to address stuff like this.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

FundKite is a real funder.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedmoreISOS View Post
    This statement is fact. Even the massive shops have some sort of sales team.
    When I worked for a very well known household name funder as a newb in the space, 75% of my deals were brokered.

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diditevenfund View Post
    When I worked for a very well known household name funder as a newb in the space, 75% of my deals were brokered.
    what year was that?

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Cash View Post
    what year was that?
    2015. These were not broker submissions, this was our marketing and our sales floor

Quote Originally Posted by FlexibleCapitalSolutions View Post
    What happens if the merchant starts depositing in a different account not connected to your plaid. So for example lets say that instead of depositing all their checks to the bank account they deposit half of them, you adjust your payment and they deposit the rest of their income in an account that you dont know about. Once they notice that this works, they will just continue to do it, and then eventually tell you there are no sales. How does that work and what do you do to address stuff like this.
    That is a really good question! And this does happen. Merchant divert funds to avoid making payments and lower their sales we reconcile. We monitor this and have protocols in place to catch this. Once we do this is considered a breach/default and we persue immediate legal action.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Cash View Post
    FundKite is a real funder.
    Amen!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnderwriter View Post
    its a pretty nice proposal though. Give him a call. 5x commission is pretty ballsy.

Fundkite, if you get any calls today, let us know. But that is quite the 'put up or shut up' statement.
    so far crickets

Senior Member Reputation points: 39331

so far crickets
    You really have the time to respond here, but, you're not going to respond to any posts here that have called you out?

I agree with FundKite on this one. I have no idea if they’re a real funder or just a white label but if I was a broker calling out fundkite for stealing commissions I’d much rather get paid 5x commissions than have my post answered online. After making that promise I don’t think it’s necessary for him to comment on each individual post. Will he keep to his word on this post? I have no idea but I’d say it’s definitely worth trying.