Screwed by Yellowstone
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Hybrid View

Senior Member Reputation points: 13596 isaacdstern's Avatar

Our rules on exclusivity are crystal clear, this specific deals exclusivity expired and was submitted by another outside iso and we funded it for them. We paid the outside iso a commission. Yellowstone did not make $1 extra dollar by not funding it for you and funding for the other iso

The merchant needs to know which broker has done the job for him. We - as a broker also need to know that the deal is ours or not- It can not be a complete surprise to us that despite our signed contract and communications to that point - that the deal was not ours. MY RULES OF FAIR PLAY say that we need to be kept up to date on status of deals. We worked too hard on this deal to take away nothing. I would be afraid to submit deals to you in the future if I were to believe that you would just hand then to another broker-and not give us any warning that our submission was kicked out. Remember its just not the underwriter who builds a relationship with merchant-but the broker as well. The merchant in this case thought that we did the deal for him-for better or worst- and I suspect worst.

Member Reputation points: 10

Deals don't always go the way we plan them to, regardless of how hard we work them. I have had some good conversations with Isaac when things run off the track and he has been very helpful. I also work closely with Gil at Yellowstone, I believe in them and would advise that if your not happy with your experience with them to contact them directly and try and resolve the issue, rather than search for a posse to justify your situation, when that will do nothing for you. Just my 2 cents.